How about picture icons next to our name???

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I know Shawn and I have already discussed this before but I thought everyone should give their input on it as well. The icons idea is a good idea but it will take the pages a little longer to load. Please give some input on this. Thanks

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
It depends on if the pictures would be our actual faces, or just a personalized ICON. I for one know that yall do not want to be looking at my wormed over mug every time you read my posts.

Shawn

snkusa.com
I would provide a list of picture icons for the user to choose from. Check out these numerous icon examples that could be used. Very nice work at Neo-Encyclopedia. Your icon would be placed on the left side of the topic table, under the author column for each post.

Shawn

snkusa.com
<--------------
The icon you choose would be placed in the box to the left for each post you make.
<--------------

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I think those icons look good, it might add some color to the forums.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
My suggestion is make it completely optional. The exact picture/character anyone might want won't necessarily be available as part of the selection, and I would guess that some people would just prefer nothing.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
yeah but if different sources are aloud then there would be less control on this site. It would take longer to load pages if someone had a really big picture.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
If you get Terry I get either Rock or Andy
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited September 26, 2000).]

NeoZero

New Challenger
Ill be going with Joe Higashi! I would have picked Terry but I think that matchs someones username a bit better!
smile.gif

-NeoZero

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Well looks like id have to put my name in for Iori before anyone else chimes in on him.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
See this will be fun
smile.gif
Its just like choosing which GI Joe figure you wanted to play with back when you were a kid
smile.gif
I love it.

JRock917

, ,
..it is a pretty cool idea. I'd like to be Jubie (I think thats how its spelled) from Samuri Showdown. He rulz...

Robi15

20 Year Member
I like the idea aswell. I would like to be "Marco" (M Slug). If this is possible..

Robi15

Shawn

snkusa.com
I could add this new feature, but I’m concerned with the current bandwidth problem. This would definitely push the usage over the limit. Going to have to postpone adding this feature until the traffic limitation is resolved.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I understand, I can't believe the amount of posts and people that are coming here. Its great for the community but not for your pocket book
smile.gif

JRock917

, ,
well, actually I was thinking of the one from samurai showdown, I guess it is probably in the same vein

I

Iori

If Todd is taking my namesake, I'll take the "Riot of the Blood" Version.