How's the weather? 2023 Edition!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
After a below average June, Metro Phoenix as of today has had 15 straight days of 110+ degree weather with the next week more of the same. The record is 18 straight days back in 1974 but that record will be shattered easily. To makes matters worse, it's not cooling down a whole lot overnight. When I left for work shortly before 5 am, it was still 98 degrees. Hopefully the weather is better in everyone else's neck of the woods 🌞

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
We’re supposed to get up to 106F this weekend. I won’t complain.

Good luck on the record.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
It has rained a lot lately here in Michigan. Every other day. This is obviously much better to live in than…most of America lately, since we don’t have floods, tornadoes or triple digit heat. It’s not exactly comforting though because rain here in July is supposed to be rare and we have had TONs of it. Clearly the weather is totally fucked. It’s only been a month since the Canadian smog went away which was also very weird to live in.

Those places like Phoenix and Vegas, places that were already extremely hostile to human life, are going to require moon suits or some shit to exist in now.

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
Yea, we've been getting crushed in the Northeast with torrential rain and thunderstorms for weeks. Looks like the stormy pattern isn't going to let up either, this weather system is just "stuck" so we're going to see it dumping tons of rain over and over again. Too much moisture in the air.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Just the usual 90/70 here. Maybe a couple of degrees warmer than usual because of El Niño conditions, but hurricane chances should be lower so I'll take it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Beijing has had the hottest summer on record this year. What's nuts is that every summer is usually humid, but this year it's a dry heat. What's even crazier is I love it, the sun feels great. I'm out every day riding a bike around and it feels good even though it's 40 degrees Celsius. Looks like today is only 29 though.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
114 F (46 C) today so it was a step down from the 118 (48 C) from the previous day. Temps over the 110's predicted every day this upcoming week with overnight temps in the low 90's.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Arizona is wild. God bless America people can live there.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This reminds me it's been a few years since we had a weeks long 100F+ heatwave. Drink ice cold beer and weather it boys!

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I'm freezing my nuts out here but I do not wish to be in the other side of the hemisphere judging by the reports.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
It's been 85-95 here daily with high humidity. It's pretty garbage ngl

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
June was dry and hot, there was so little rain, they declared a drought…kept having that fine Canadian smoke, AQI was worst in the US for a few days. A few days it was so bad, it smelled like a house fire outside. July 1 hit and it was like a switch flipped, been raining almost every other day. Yesterday and today, shitty smoke is back.

Visiting NYC next week, I hope it’s not super smoky like it has been.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
It was mid 70s today here in the northwest. Going to be low 80s this week. Got my grill built, going to do some BBQ.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
It's been consistently 100-115 F with the heat index everyday. I drink massive amounts of water while working and still take a dehydrated, orange pee at the end of the day. I'll get in the truck and slam a bottle, get out, and proceed to sweat it out in 30 seconds. I can't wait for September.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Phoenix broke four records:

1. 118 on Tuesday, which was the hottest day on that date.

2. 19 straight days of 110+ degrees. No day in July has been under 110.

3. 10 straight days of 90+ degrees overnight lows. Not much cooling at night.

4. This morning's low of 97 was a all-time maximum low.

At 10:15 am MST, it's already 107 and it's projected to hit 118 with tomorrow and Friday to hit 119. 'Tis hot!!!

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I think it’s time to build a rocket to leave that planet.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
What’s hilarious to me is that I cant read your cunt post but I know exactly what it says because of the predictable cunt emojis assigned to it. Original you guys ain’t.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
What’s hilarious to me is that I cant read your cunt post but I know exactly what it says because of the predictable cunt emojis assigned to it. Original you guys ain’t.
You can’t see the reactions of a post from someone you ignore on the forums. Nice way of outing yourself I guess?