Huge MVS Collection For Sale

Molnar

New Challenger, , ,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
All right I've decided to spilt up this collection. Prices are marked for each title. Shipping will be $6.00 for each title (priority and delivery confirmation). Shipping on multiple games will be cheaper. All of these titles are original English labeled versions non bootlegs in very good to excellent condition. All of these titles also include their original English mini marquee and each title comes in a red shock box.

References:
Trieuminator
Big Bear (obviously)
Ebay = molnars

MVS Games (All English labels with mini marquee's)

Aero Fighters 3 95
Alpha Mision II 85
Art Of Fighting 15
Art Of Fighting 2 15 (on hold)
Art Of Fighting 3 (complete in box) 40
Baseball Stars Professional 25
Burning Fight 25
Bust-A-Move Again 115
Fatal Fury 15
Fatal Fury 2 15 (on hold)
Football Frenzy 35
Galaxy Fight 45
Kabuki Klash 55
King Of Fighters '94 20
King Of Fighters '95 35
King Of Fighters '97 60
King Of The Monsters 35
Magical Drop II 70
Magician Lord 30 (on hold)
Metal Slug X 115 (on hold)
Mutation Nation 35
Nam-1975 35
Pulstar 95
Puzzle de Pon! 50
Robo Army 55
Samurai Shodown 15 (on hold)
Sengoku 25 (on hold)
Sengoku 3 (complete with box) 50 (on hold)
Super Spy 35
Top Hunter 70 (on hold)
Twinkle Star Sprites 130 (on hold)
Windjammers 50 (on hold)
World Heroes 15
World Heroes 2 Jet 25
Zupapa (complete with box) 50

I also Have a dedicated 6-slot arcade machine for sale. It has all new buttons and joysticks, a new NOS overlay and a 6-slot board in perfect working order. The only thing wrong with it is on the left side towards the back there is a fist size chip in it (repairable but I didn't get around to it).I'm asking $400 for this and this needs to be picked up locally because it would be too much of a hassle to ship. I live in the Omaha, Nebraska area so if this is something you want PM me.

Chris

<small>[ March 18, 2003, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: Molnar ]</small>

BIG

sony fanboy
Rating - 100%
209   0   0
Nice collection...too bad you had to get rid of them.If you'd break them up,I might be interested in getting some of those games of ya.

T

TRIEUMINATOR

Buy from Chris with confidence. Nice titles to get into Neo gaming...all in one shot.

Some of those titles are in extreme high demand, such as TSS, Neo Mr. Do, etc. Nice stuff.

Molnar

New Challenger, , ,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks for the comments. I'm now asking $2000 shipped for the entire MVS collection. That's at the low end for all the games and it includes 75 red Shock Boxes. Also remember there are no bootlegs. I opened them up myself and checked all of them. Get it now while it's cheap

Molnar

New Challenger, , ,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've decided to split up this collection. Prices added to the front of this topic. Please PM me with any questions.

T

TRIEUMINATOR

Pick up some great titles before they're all gone. Help out a great fellow n-g.com member at the same time.

Ckd N Lkd

Smoking Gun!,
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Molnar,

We gotta arrange a date/time to get together so I can bring my newest baby home...
lol

<small>[ March 07, 2003, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: TheWorm2 ]</small>