HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!! $395.00!! "Slime Green" Neo·Geo MVS Consolized 2-Slot & MORE

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!! $395.00!! "Slime Green" Neo·Geo MVS Consolized 2-Slot & MORE

ADDED ITEM!! HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!! NOW ONLY $395.00!!

"Slime Green" Neo·Geo MVS Consolized 2-Slot & MORE

Selling:

- "Slime Green" Neo·Geo MVS Consolized 2-Slot
(A Kenny Boy Original)
- Audio-Video Cable
(Three-Pronged A/V Cable Taken From A Sony PlayStation)
- AC Adapter/Power Cord Thingy
(It Was Originally Included With The Machine)
- SNK Neo·Geo "Old Style" Joystick
- Metal Slug X
(MVS, English Cart., Reprinted Label) [AUTHENTIC, NOT A BOOT]
- Top Hunter
(MVS, English Cart., Original Label) [AUTHENTIC, NOT A BOOT]

"Slime Green" Neo·Geo MVS Consolized 2-Slot includes:

- Audio-Video Signal
- S-Video Signal
- Built-In Memory Card Port
- Built-In Joystick Ports

I pre-purchased this nifty piece of hardware from Kenny Boy (Kenny Perry, Jr.) shortly before Christmas 2003, and received it shortly after New Year's Day, 2004. To be quite honest, it's simply amazing, and were money not in short supply, I wouldn't be parting with it. Hopefully, it will find a second lovely home with another member here at Neo-Geo.com.

A number of inquisitive members have asked if I have any pictures of the items. Sadly, being without a digital camera, there are no pictures at the moment. However, I should be getting my hands on a friend's digital camera in a few days, and would then be able to post some flattering images. Until that time, though, here's a written description that's as detailed as they come:

Metal Slug X English MVS Cartridge:

The game's cartridge is translucent blue, with a reprinted English label titled "Metal Slug X." There are a few noticeable scuff marks near the bottom, indicating the game has definitely been played. There are, however, absolutely no defects in the game. Each level has been meticulously tested over and over by yours truely, and things look absolutely beautiful.

"Slime Green" Neo·Geo MVS Consolized 2-Slot:

The system itself is bright green in color, similar to a blade of grass bathed in sunlight. A light green LED shines from the interior, indicating that the system is receiving power. A red power switch is located on the top of the system, near the upper right hand side. The bottom of the system is protected by a thick, white plank of plastic that covers the vital "organs." Looking at it from the front, audio/video (A/V) ports and an S-Video port are positioned on the back of the system, near the left hand side (like they are on most every home console).

The whole thing has been meticulously crafted by Kenny Boy (AKA Kenny Perry, Jr.), a well known member at Neo-Geo.com. Honestly, the reason I purchased a consolized MVS from him instead of a supergun was because of the amazing aesthetic beauty of his handiwork. I know it sounds corny, but this thing just LOOKS good, sitting there next to my other home systems. It really is a shame I have to part with it, but money is tight, and I need to start liquidating.

Asking price is now $395.00 (What a deal!! Send me a PM or e-mail!!), with an additional English MVS copy of Top Hunter thrown in for good measure. And, as always, the cost of shipping is still included in the grand total for U.S.A. residents. All other international members, please ask for additional shipping charges. Please send payment by either:

- PayPal (Funds From Checking Account ONLY; NO Credit Cards Accepted!)
- United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) Domestic Postal Money Order

Items will be sent by, with, and in:

- United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) Priority Mail
- United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) Insurance (Up To $500.00)
- United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) Delivery Confirmation
- A Very Large, Very Thick, & Very Strong Cardboard Box
- Lots & Lots & Lots Of Bubble Wrap & Newspaper

Payment in money only, please: no trades will be considered at this time. U.S.A. residents are preferred (for sake of shipping), but all members are welcome to inquire. For assurance of character and reliability, feel free to contact any of the reputable members listed in my signature.

If you have any further questions, or would like to contact me concerning a possible purchase of the package, either send me a P.M. or e-mail at:

Super-Mega-Ultra@juno.com

Thank you, and take care!

Last edited: