Hyper 64 SOMEONE POST SCREENSHOTS

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Iv never seen or come across any HYPER 64 stuff. Could somone post some good screenshots. Im very courios to see what the games look like. Was the system compatable backwards with MVS??

Robi15

20 Year Member
Here is Samurai Showdown 64.

ngh64ss1.jpg

ngh64ss3.jpg

And here is Round Trip RV.

ngrtrv3.jpg

ngrtrv2.jpg

Robi15

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Thanks! Those are really kinda cool, do they plan to bring any of these gems to the Next gen consoles?

Robi15

20 Year Member
If they will appear to some future consoles?-that do I not know. I'm doubtful though.

Robi15

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
no i dont see any of these game coming to any home system (beside the port of ff 64 that was done on the playstation) people who liked the 24-bit neo geo did not seem to be happy with the Hyper Neo Geo 64 (i dont know why!) I think it was a great system! but they didnt like it and it cause snk to kill the system! (it a shame!) can you just think of the great games that could have been made! like a Super Side Kicks 64, Art Of Fighting 64 And a KING OF MONSTERS 64!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man that would have been awesome!!! playing in 3d as you favoret king of the monster!!! but the people spoke out against the hyper and it never made it (just when snk was getting good at 3d games!!) it just a shame to see this system go like that!

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Actaually Warriors rage was also ported over to the playstion. I do not think any of the other games made it over though or ever will (like Beast busters, the driving games or Buriki One)

[This message has been edited by Big Bruno (edited September 28, 2000).]

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
nope big b (i have to call you out on that!) that is warrior rage 2 samurai shodown 64 3 (they change the name to warrior rage for the playstation) it was in devlopment for the hyper neo geo 64 !)and deside to port it to the playstation insted! (so it never made it to the hyper neo geo 64! (i was so mad!!!!!) when i found that they canned the hyper neo geo 64 version!