I Bet money That Wolfgang Krauser will be in the game (cvs2)

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
Originally posted by Rugal 3:16:
<STRONG>Oh yeah the Kaiser suplex (much like Yashiro's running suplex)

BTW what set of normals do you think he should have,..

of course his low LONG ranged D from 96 and his CD dropkick-esque attacks are necessary

as well as his long ranged standing 96 C and his body splash

let's just hope the Blitz ball comes out as fast the Tiger shots and Urien's Metallic sphere.

BTW there are STILL three targets left
1. Hyo Imawano
2. Garuda
3. Kurow</STRONG>

The body splash you were refering too hasnt been as good as in the fatal fury special days.In fatal fury special,krausers body splash had exceptional cross up ability.When I try it in kof 96,rbs,or rb 2 it sucks.I also want his overhead attack he had in rbs/rb 2.I wonder if his leg tomahawk will be a 3 hitter like rbs or an overhead attack like rb 2?I hope they dont leave it like in kof 96(no combo potential,lots of recovery lag).I also hope he's able to toss 2 blitz balls in same screen like he did in kof 96.The gigantic cyclone;I hope its like the rbs version.That one had immense reach especially the cpu version.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by HIDDEN WARRIOR:
I also hope he's able to toss 2 blitz balls in same screen like he did in kof 96.

Demitri could do that crap in the original Vampire game. I still can't believe Capcom took that away from him in Hunter. That ability pissed me off so much but it wouldn't surprise me if Krauser showed up in CvS2 and could still do that. Capcom tends to keep the more annoying aspects like that (Especially in the case of those damn Shotos).

---------------------------------------------

"Don't be scared! I'll only cut off one of your heads! Guess!"