I can't sleep and this makes no sense.

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
I can't find if semipenultimate is actually a word. I've heard it used to mean the fourth to last. Which would be weird because "semi-finals" is right before the finals and antepenultimate is right before the penultimate.

Which leads to another wierd one.

According to Merriam Webster the word penultimate is from 1677:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/penultimate

But the word antepenultimate is from 1522?!??
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/antepenultimate

They made a word that meant before the penultimate before they knew what the fuck a penultimate was?

That's fucking antiblocksobic (see me in 155 years for the definition of blockspobic).

Also, calling shit "trivia" doesn't make sense. Trivia is the singular form of Trivium. Which is a metal band. And actually 3 sets of knowledge from the ancient world - grammar, rhetoric and logic.

So you can't really have TV Trivia.

oh GOD go to sleep.

Thanks for listening.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I've been fucking around with a professional lock picking kit I ordered online. Practicing on the locks to my house. After a couple of hours I finally got the lock on the handle to open, can't get the deadbolt yet though.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I've been fucking around with a professional lock picking kit I ordered online. Practicing on the locks to my house. After a couple of hours I finally got the lock on the handle to open, can't get the deadbolt yet though.

Link please.

My dad downloaded some "professional" lock picking video awhile ago and sent it to me. Pretty cool stuff at least to see how potentially unsafe your belongings are using cheaper type locks.

Blaine

Hinako's Cook

I can only open crappy padlocks. I need to get into bumpkeys. Thems is the fuchure!!

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I remember I got a trivia question right based on false assumptions and the word penultimate.

I was asked what the penultimate bottle was in 6-pack of beer.

I said the 5th with the idea that the word was somehow base off of penta- for five...

Oh well, for most of my childhood I think prohibited was a good thing. I mean it says pro- right there.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I often feel magnanimous when I cause Machiavellian malevolent mischief.

Err...wait... :loco:

Personally, I read something...anything when I have trouble sleeping.

Sixty percent of the time it works all the time.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Some tips from a former insomniac:

-Take a warm bath before bed
-Sleep in a dark place
-Go to bed at the same time every night
-Exercise

If that doesn't work, play Culdcept Saga on 360. :loco:

Stay away from sleeping pills unless it's a last resort.

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
I can only open crappy padlocks. I need to get into bumpkeys. Thems is the fuchure!!

a friend of mine made a couple of those.
from the demo he gave me, they seemed tricky, but was able to work it in a few minutes.
and this was a day or two after he made them, with no exp whatsoever.
seems not that hard.