I got Raiden, Dragon Blaze, Tengai, Donpachi PCBs if you're interested

Ramus

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Here they are.

EDIT 03/21/2006: Up for sale. Prices lowered.

Last edited:

Ramus

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Bump. I lowered the prices. I've had transactions with Racecar and Droid if you need references.

Ramus

Tarma's Gun Polisher
No, I kind of need the cash. If one board sells, then I can trade the other one.

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
I'll vouch for this Ramus 100%. Ramus was one of the stars of the show at our recent SoCal hookup #4. He brought some neo games as well as some arcade pcbs. The way he treated and packed his games, you can tell this is a person that takes great care of his stuff. Pcbs in custom antistatic boxes, the works :)

I just bought an Ibara kit from him last night. To give you an idea of what a quality guy he is, we live somewhat close to each other (about a 90 minute drive) and he wanted to deliver it in person to avoid having the poster crushed or the kit damaged or lost in the mail. We ended up meeting halfway after the friday night rush hour had past. Deal with confidence here people.

Thanks again, Ramus :buttrock:
Droid

Ramus

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Decided to hold off on selling these. Might be back up later if my situation changes. Thanks for looking.

Ramus

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Back up for sale. Prices lowered. Got to sell these.

Pingu

Hardened Shock Trooper
droid said:
We ended up meeting halfway after the friday night rush hour had past.

Oooh shady dealings with PCBs out in the middle of nowhere out of his trunk, I like it.

Ramus

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Pingu said:
Oooh shady dealings with PCBs out in the middle of nowhere out of his trunk, I like it.
HAHAHA! I wanted to make sure his stuff didn't get messed up in the mail. Was easier to meet him and deal face to face with such a pricey item. :)

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
Ramus, and droid exchanging cash, and boxes in a public place! That must've looked like a hardcore drug deal. Was anyone wearing a trench coat? :) Good luck with your sale. Free bump.

Ramus

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Nah, it wasn't shady at all. We met at a diner and had milk shakes together; it was romantic. HA HA HA! Just kidding about the romantic part, but we did talk about different PCBs and stuff. Offered to buy some of his stuff, but he didn't want to lose his babies. Great guy and even better host. Can't wait 'til he throws another meet.