I GOT !

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
Sonic, Last Blade and Puzzle Bobble buttrock
Sonic- A remix of sonic 2 with lots of cool extras 10/10
Last Blade- Tied with MOTM as the best figher, it definetely is te best graphically though that chinese dude (name?) is so fluidly moving 10/10
Puzzle Bobble- Good shit but just puzzle bobble :confused: fun for a lil bit put it away then play again a lil later 7/10

Huxley

Fu'un-Ken Master
Some pizza I found under the couch - 8/10 :p

Are you saying that Last Blade is graphically nicer than MOTM or the other way around?

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
YES Last Blade is incredible eye candy, look at the frikkin bakgrounds, and the characters are much more colorful eek!

<small>[ August 29, 2003, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: Sickliquid86 ]</small>

Huxley

Fu'un-Ken Master
I've not played enough of it to judge, but I always thought MOTM was the nicest looking fighter on the pocket. High colour backgrounds with plenty of animation, lovely presentation and the usual top quality SNK sprites.

Oh well, I really will have to get the Last Blade sometime soon crying

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
I've not played enough of it to judge, but I always thought MOTM was the nicest looking fighter on the pocket. High colour backgrounds with plenty of animation, lovely presentation and the usual top quality SNK sprites.

Oh well, I really will have to get the Last Blade sometime soon
You really haven't played much then my friend, last blade even has the frikkin cut scenes in between stages where they show the stage, imagine the Fire at the Dojo shrunk down to the ngpc screen. The characters have more color to them they all arent solid white faces like in motm, there is tons going on in the back grounds, and you can even unlock concept art in the game eek!

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
Yea Last Blade is deffinetly one of the best on the console, I love it when you send them spining 30 feet in the air and they hit the ground like a ton of bricks. tickled

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
Yea Last Blade is deffinetly one of the best on the console, I love it when you send them spining 30 feet in the air and they hit the ground like a ton of bricks.
my favness :D the sheer fluidity of the animation is incredible eek!

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Is LB as good as MOTM? I ahev yet to play LB for NGPC and I need to know.

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
MOTM is a great game but I think Last Blade is more fun to play due to the animation, extras and so on. By the way did I mention I have a brand new MOTM available. :D

50 posts! yessa!

<small>[ August 30, 2003, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: FormlessOne ]</small>

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
LB even had all 4 speed mode string combos, just no one in the faq's bothered to put in the other 2 for each character, the ones where you can juggle them & the other low hitting into a power attack one. Those faq writers are lazy.

Also not to mention i was thew first person to host a faq of the japanese version, i submitted it to sector neogeo pocket go.

I said people could use it to make a better faq, some guy called l.s.d took it & gave no credit & fucked it up by deleting all the extra moves i wrote in it.

Thats why his faq says, i have the japanese version & he does not understand most of the move names, yeah right, if he knew that why did he right all the english moves names down with out editing the part about having the jp version.

The worst thing is, i lost my main copy of it, i thought i saved it on disk but i've looked everywhere & cannot find it.

Huxley

Fu'un-Ken Master
the_colonel:
I said people could use it to make a better faq, some guy called l.s.d took it & gave no credit & fucked it up by deleting all the extra moves i wrote in it.
Dude, that sucks! Copy all your info back in to a new FAQ and write a note about how the fucker stole your hard work without giving you credit. very_ang

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
Well, because i don't have the original anymore i don't know if i said give me credit, but any person would if they took there notes based on your work.

I e-mailed him & he said he's not in the gaming community, he should of give me credit though :mad: .

I posted my original at a site called neogeo pocket (sector neogeo pocket go, or somthing like that. My original was posted there, but it was overrided by l.s.d's one, mine was deleted but it should of been represented above as it was the first faq available.

I'm sure someone would of downloaded it from that site, i would appreciate it if anyone could give me a copy of my work back.

Don't get me wrong, it was only about 45 kb, but it was my original work, with every possible move you could do & i would of upgraded it with combo's because i've done so already.

I also have a metal slug 2 second mission faq i never finished, it could easily be finished by someone else, i've done the basics (items, guns, player control & player control in all vehicle), but i've quit when i was listing all the different enemies in the game, believe me, there's tons of enemies in it.

Huxley

Fu'un-Ken Master
Yeah, I remember sector NGP <a href="http://www.classicgaming.com/sngp/" target="_blank">http://www.classicgaming.com/sngp/</a>

But sorry, I didn't download the FAQ frown

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
Someone out there will have my faq, its just askin people to look in there folders. I dought many people have te time anyways.