I Hate loosing to the stupid looking characters!!!

Temjin

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I think its ok to loose to the computer BUT NOT when its one of the sissys or mother!)/&")/!!&" freaks that have such fugging lame ass costumes and looks like crap... I dont know I just hate loosing to them!:P
For example:
Benimaru, MEGASISSY!!!!Hate him!
Shermie, WTF? What is she supposed to look like?! (Also I stink at playing with her!):P
Chris... is that a guy or a girl? I hate his special move when i fucking grabs my head all the time?! Get that fucking thing off me!!!
Yashiro.. cause his costume looks so stupid!
Yamazaki... could he just shut UP! his special moves looks like shit and the his voice is more annoying than Cobra Commanders!!!
USA Sports Team...not even gonna comment those guys!!!

Loosing to those guys sometimes makes me wanna rip the joystick appart!!:P

Other than that... I love loosing to the other guys!:D

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I hate losing to stupid looking people.

breal

Hardened Shock Trooper
Yamazaki is cool as hell and Shermie reminds me of the ol skool Krush Groove days with Shelia E. Oh, Heavy D and Lucky owns you :D

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
My ultimate annoying/piss people off teams :buttrock:
- Heavy D!, Brian Battler, Lucky :tickled:
- Chang, Goro, Choi :eek:

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
losing to CPU Bao or Choi is just too much for me sometimes...gah
:loco:

Cavera

n00b
Annoying characters that I hate losing to:
:very_ang:
Bao
Benimaru
Chin
Choi

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Benimaru - Sissy? Benimaru is great. He is sometimes annoying in Lvl8 though.
Shermie - A great, extremely powerful chatacter.
Chris - KOF always needs an androgynous chara, like Bao. And both Chris/Orochi Chris are great charas.
Yashiro - Yashiro is easy, probably the easiest chara to fight against in Lvl8. Orochi Yashiro is a god in 98.
Yamazaki - Interesting chara, an unique opponent.
USA Sports Team - Potentially great charas, especially Brian.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Mushiki said:
Benimaru - Sissy? Benimaru is great. He is sometimes annoying in Lvl8 though.

I had a feeling this might touch a nerve with Mushiki. :tickled:

Anyway, yeah he pisses me off too. It's that uber-gh3y voice of his mostly. Also, I'm a little bit scared of what he's going to do with my character's unconscious body when the game switches over to the continue screen .... :help: :help:

Curt

apostate
I have to agree... Benimaru
icon13.gif

on the KOF 10th anniversary webpage... it even says the Characters Original Designer, didn't eat for a day, out of sorrow, when he saw the Terrible Gay voice, that SNK had given him.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
CurtWRX said:
it even says the Characters Original Designer, didn't eat for a day, out of sorrow, when he saw the Terrible Gay voice, that SNK had given him.

lolz .... I must say that's the first time I've heard of someone fasting for his being portrayed as ambiguously gh3y. What will they think of next ... :tickled:

Temjin

B. Jenet's Firstmate
CurtWRX said:
icon13.gif

on the KOF 10th anniversary webpage... it even says the Characters Original Designer, didn't eat for a day, out of sorrow, when he saw the Terrible Gay voice, that SNK had given him.

Hahaha.... but what did he expect?! Skinny guy in tight clothing with haircut that requires you to spend 10 hours a day in front of a mirror to keep it that way?!:D
There should be a homo-team, Benimaru is a given leader.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
CPU Lin is cheap as fuck, and one of the worst character designs ever. Other than that the usual, Choi, Bao, etc. There's so many awful designs, I'd say something like a quarter or more of all SNK characters are shit.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Shirt in a Can said:
CPU Lin is cheap as fuck, and one of the worst character designs ever.

I insist, he is Baraka's brother.

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
CurtWRX said:
icon13.gif

They also said he was based on a comic character.
Guess what.
It was Polnareff from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure serie 3.
Yes.

Chairman Kaga

Fio's Quartermaster
Comon man, the USA sports team is awesome, they've got some guy in a lakers outfit! :loco:

The only one I can't stand to lose to is Athena with her annoying "PSYCHO-DOG" or whatever the hell she says ALL THE TIME. Luckily I've never lost to her somehow :D

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
dude its just a game

and losing doesn't make you any less of a man, complaining about it does

Temjin

B. Jenet's Firstmate
deathknight said:
They also said he was based on a comic character.
Guess what.
It was Polnareff from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure serie 3.
Yes.

So is that guy, Polnareff, in the Jojo´s Bizarre Adv fighting game for Dreamcast cause im thinking of geting it, but if there is a Benimaru clone in it I might have to reconsider!! :make_fac:

Yes there are alot of crappy designed characters by SNK, esp in the KOF series I think.
But Capcom games are no better. Some of the ugliest fighters I´ve ever seen where made by them!

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
Temjin said:
So is that guy, Polnareff, in the Jojo´s Bizarre Adv fighting game for Dreamcast cause im thinking of geting it, but if there is a Benimaru clone in it I might have to reconsider!! :make_fac:

Yes there are alot of crappy designed characters by SNK, esp in the KOF series I think.
But Capcom games are no better. Some of the ugliest fighters I´ve ever seen where made by them!
Yes.
But you can't dislike Polnareff.
That is impossible.
He also appears in serie 5, and therefor, also in the serie 5 PS2 game.
He's the handicapped guy.

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
deathknight said:
Yes.
But you can't dislike Polnareff.
That is impossible.
He also appears in serie 5, and therefor, also in the serie 5 PS2 game.
He's the handicapped guy.
Also remember that Benimaru was based on him, not the other way around.
Polnareff would be ... your funny wiseass American character.

SNZero

Mr. Big's Thug
Beating characters first time u play the game then returning to the game a week later and finding that the most retarded character (yets call him Chang) blocks all ur moves and beats u 2 a pulp time after time after time. Can there be many thing more anoying?
I constantly find my self screaming "U are Not this hard!" and various unskilled/ weak or just plain crappy looking character like Chang and Tam Tam (SS).

ToeJam

Marked Wolf
Too bad Polnareff is french and not american.

Also Don't steer clear from Jojo's it's an AWESOME game.

Rememeber to play the PSX version of the game it's better than Dreamcasts. has more to offer.

I own PSX,DC, CPS3 (both games). That series rocks!

I only don't have PS2 version :(