I have a new blood-red PSP

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Just got it several days ago, and enjoying the Rondo of Blood remake on it. Money well spent.

It definitely feels lighter, I hate the new UMD tray, and I have noticed that the screen is not nearly as susceptible to scratches. I remember it being a huge problem when I bought a PSP at launch.

I heard this baby is limited... anyone else planning to get one?

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Noice! Maybe if they sell that one here but I would rather have an electric blue color myself.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
As soon as I read the thread title I KNEW you'd be playing Castlevania.
Pictures would be nice. But I don't need to see to believe.

Coolness.

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
So does it look like a women on her period?
:lol:

Just kiddy. Cool man. Me personaly I imported the japanese blue unit when the slim units came out. I love my slim psp!

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Heh heh, no problems with the pictures... here you go.

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

You can see my nickname on the File Select screen... street cred +1. :mr_t:

It's the perfect color PSP for a Castlevania game, that's for sure.

I'm glad I held out for this color. Sweetness.

PS: The box that the PSP is on top of... it's a electric pot to make Japanese "nabe" with (pronounced "nah-beh"). Wikipedia entry for "nabemono"

I just won that pot today from a community event for foreigners in my current town of Sabae, Japan. Tons of Chinese people were there, but I was the only Chinese-American... who couldn't speak Chinese. :crying:

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
Oh that is nice (looking at the shots).

You enjoying castlevania remake?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Is this for world's AIDS day or something?

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
subbie said:
Oh that is nice (looking at the shots).

You enjoying castlevania remake?

I lthink it's okay (the 3D remake), but I am trying to figure out where to get the item that unlocks the original Rondo of Blood. That and SOTN are the real reasons why I bought this game. I do love some of the remade music, though.

Norton: The red PSP is rumored to be a limited set that will not be reproduced after the first initial run... but I don't know if that's really true. There is a value set with a 32 meg Memory Stick, strap and carrying case for about 22,000 yen, but there's a 1seg set that lets you watch Japanese TV on the PSP for more. Other than the 1seg, I don't think there's a special occasion for this color.

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
Kunai said:
I lthink it's okay (the 3D remake), but I am trying to figure out where to get the item that unlocks the original Rondo of Blood. That and SOTN are the real reasons why I bought this game. I do love some of the remade music, though.

Yeah the remade music is pretty nice. Great that they included a music player in the menu but I wish it was a little more complex (like being able to cycle through the songs and etc).

Anyways Rondo is located on the 4th stage. There will be a part where you head right and on the far right will be a ball and a platform on a chain swinging back and forth. If you hit the right wall you will find some explosives and if you hit them the wall will fall. Then just head right till you see the two spike/weight things dropping. Jump on the right one and take it up to be on top of the pillars and head to the far right.
:)