I need Parker Lewis on DVD

gmfuss

Kula's Candy
Ok, so I know there was no official release yet, or any planned, but does anyone know where I can get ahold of the 70-80ish episodes of Parker Lewis Can't Lose on DVD. I don't need super duper enhanced versions with multiple comentaries or out takes, just the shows themselves. It is just one of those shows that I have been looking for. Add to it Eerie, Indiana and the Adventures of Beans Baxter, but Parker Lewis is too good to go on living my life without.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
gmfuss said:
Ok, so I know there was no official release yet, or any planned, but does anyone know where I can get ahold of the 70-80ish episodes of Parker Lewis Can't Lose on DVD. I don't need super duper enhanced versions with multiple comentaries or out takes, just the shows themselves. It is just one of those shows that I have been looking for. Add to it Eerie, Indiana and the Adventures of Beans Baxter, but Parker Lewis is too good to go on living my life without.

eerie indiana is out on dvd, all 19 episodes, i picked it up from bestbuy. it wasn't digitally mastered tho, it was basically the broadcast tapes moved to dvd, looks as good if not better than the broadcast masters tho.

they also just released the ray bradbury theatre, all 68 episodes on 5 dvds, basically the same deal, there seems to be a trend of these really bare bones tv boxsets coming out, i guess it's better than nothing.

gmfuss

Kula's Candy
If you are being serious about Eerie Indiana, I am totally at Best Buy after work for it, can you enlighten me a little on how much I will be paying.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
SYNCHRONIZE SWATCHES!!!

i want parker lewis on DVD :(