I received today...

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Jesus Mot we are done comparing silver to white two whole pages ago. Now we are wondering about the difference between teal, turquiose... and which is more yellowed, Wataru’s speaker shroud or monitor bezel surround. :D

Wataru and I call it "Azn yellow."
The Net City is the "Azn Princess."
The NAC, no clue what Wataru has named her/him/it.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Jesus Mot we are done comparing silver to white two whole pages ago. Now we are wondering about the difference between teal, turquiose... and which is more yellowed, Wataru’s speaker shroud or monitor bezel surround. :D

I will give my verdict on that in 5 pages time.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Wataru and I call it "Azn yellow."
The Net City is the "Azn Princess."
The NAC, no clue what Wataru has named her/him/it.

The NAC has been christened Rae Dawn Chong...a little yellow, but mostly white. 😅

@ poo-if those jolly ranchers are just going to sit & rot...my AZN Princess shipped w/ an empty CP. I can give (12) 30mm & (2) 24mm buttons a good home, lol.

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
I don't know why I keep coming into this thread. It just pisses me off seeing all the great stuff you guys get...lol

This lol!!!

I really envy you all for having the ability to find cabs so easily :)

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
If you've played a sega arcade game, there is a chance you've seen this:
5ece53ccdf62980af89ec235ea6c16da.jpg

on the attract screen.

As a send up, I've NAC'd up my NAC buttons like so:
cc709a3d0dd58a3f5d173748308d4320.jpg

Then I gave my princess some new bling! Golden jewelry grade shininess stick o' rama
23580a219044c8d2252052c517721326.jpg

Art school style photo muse: ChemP.

Butt plu...erm, battops muse: 330w.

Dig it!!

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Wataru always getting creative with his sticks and buttons :)
You don’t mind having flat and convex on the same panel (the NAC)?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Wataru always getting creative with his sticks and buttons :)
You don’t mind having flat and convex on the same panel (the NAC)?
@ Replacement Jim-thanks, holmes!

What irked me more than the mismatched plunger shapes, is that I can't find a 'sega blue' colored start button. The dark blue was the closest match, san or sei.

Yeah, the white buttons aren't in line w/ the final build, they are just placeholders until the shape-compliant white buttons come in.

^_^

I'll say also, the aluminum bat top is just what the doctor ordered, in terms of boughettoing up my AZN princess. The 2lb springs are a must, as the metal battops weigh so much more than the plastic type.

Last edited:

nork69

Marked Wolf
10 Year Member
I just reveived ANDro Dunos, its the first time I play that game. That cool I'm happy !

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
@ Replacement Jim-thanks, holmes!

What irked me more than the mismatched plunger shapes, is that I can't find a 'sega blue' colored start button. The dark blue was the closest match, san or sei.

Yeah, the white buttons aren't in line w/ the final build, they are just placeholders until the shape-compliant white buttons come in.

^_^

I'll say also, the aluminum bat top is just what the doctor ordered, in terms of boughettoing up my AZN princess. The 2lb springs are a must, as the metal battops weigh so much more than the plastic type.

That color scheme is the tits! What kinda buttons are the top row...plunger looks super low profile.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
well, UPS is slated to be dropping this of for me sometime today;

1512009_823806687648874_3386507545104230442_o_zps1dabbb4e.jpg

- i had gotten the deluxe edition of the first entry in the series back in '11, so i figured i might as well have the deluxe edition of the sequel.
ZILLIA I is a generally enjoyable game, -for what passes for a JRPG these days, anyway-
full of holes and corner cutting, and some fairly wonky storytelling at that.

all the same, i AM a serious TALES fan, especially of SYMPHONIA, and for whatever sick, twisted Weaboo reason,
i just couldn't do without the overpriced sp. ed's of either of these latest entries in the 15 year old series...

talesofxilliacollectorsedition_zps2f095b4a.jpg

TalesofXilliaColleEd8-13-13_zpsa0bb6185.jpg

Hey dude,
Let's keep this arcade gets...post this stuff in the general discussions scoops thread.

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
you're right, i just noticed that. my blind mistake, Apologies...

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Thanks dudes.

Now I just have to make a stereo loom and kick harness for it, and It'll probably live in the blast city for a while.