I received today...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Batrider...:buttrock:

It's been years since the last time I got an arcade board :

IS that the SPI cart?! I have all the raidens, both VPs, and battle balls, I'm just missing the seibu cup. Oh man, I should emulate it and play it some, I know the pic is blurry but I can already see I'm gonna like it. I really like the clean fonts and simple layout.

BTW, I'm a big fan of 3 button panels!

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Nice. 3 tough to find boards and you nabbed them all at the same time. They all work?

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
IS that the SPI cart?! I have all the raidens, both VPs, and battle balls, I'm just missing the seibu cup. Oh man, I should emulate it and play it some, I know the pic is blurry but I can already see I'm gonna like it. I really like the clean fonts and simple layout.

BTW, I'm a big fan of 3 button panels!

Its a bare PCB, I believe it runs under the same hardware as Raiden 2 and Zero Team, but for some reason Seibu Cup Soccer is not emulated yet, maybe because almost nobody cares for old "football" games, but you should try it (get the pcb) the cool sound effects add some "fantasy" to the experience, and oh man!... the music, the music tracks during the matches in this game are all excellent, "Goh" Sato at its finest (Raiden, Raiden 2 and DX):

Last edited:

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Congratulations Midnight Monkey. The sleepless nights and lack of sleep are well worth it.

EtotheNGSPD

Mr. Big's Thug
Got a neo turf masters cart from a local itailiano guy.. I would say I rescued it but he showed me collection of AES and.. Wow, just wow. The guy is a neurologist and teaches at the U of U for now.. Nice guy, hopefully when he gets his 2nd copy of KoF 2003 for the AES. And fyi, he hates the French, and also thinks Dion is a whack Job.

I Also welcomed the latest addition to my family, my fourth (and final) child! Lil' Ms Vengeance, the fourth!

10923748_10152715551294531_1945417633499623787_n.jpg

Best scoop ever! This little guy is gonna be knocking them ladies dead!

View attachment 22264

Congratulations to both of you guy!!! those scoops are better than all the candy cabs and all the neo-geo games in the world. They look so cute. the Neo - Geo couple of the year.

Last edited:

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Dude! what a prince! Congratu-freaking-lations! Was he on time? Overdue? Preemie?

something was in the water here @ N-G.com.. this is like the 4th Neo Noob born in the last 2 months.

Thanks Lem (and all y'all)! He was 2 days early, which doesn't bother me one bit! Looks like we might need to arrange a marriage of the two cuties! Hahaha!

Congratulation to both of you guy!!! those scoops are better than all the candy cabs and all the neo-geo games in the world. They look so cute. the Neo - Geo couple of the year.

Tell me about it! Lil guy won me over as soon as I laid eyes on him! All for the couple of the year win lol

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Congrats Monkeyballz. Seems like a good year to have babies. ;)

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Congrats MM! That wouldn't happen if you kept your hand on the stick

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You're not going to. For a while. Hope you have a 3ds or something handy.

Congrats!

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Congrats on the baby boy MidnightMonkey :)

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
got my xrgb mini SCART adapter , after some messing around with sync levels, got some sweet pixel perfect SNES action on my projector :D

16242433337_d5fc096cbb_b.jpg