I received today...

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Since I will never be able to get the expensive titles from Cave/Raizing, I'll have to do with some of the cheaper and more common from Capcom:

One of the better arcade exclusive shmups imho, and the soundtrack rocks. For old cave and raizing, mame works fine, then there is 360 for the rest of the cave library (most are better on 360 anyway).

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
You scan it in chunks (largest, highest quality files you can get), letting what won't fit hang off the side, then stitch it together in Photoshop.

If y'all need help with putting it together, shoot me a PM.

PM incoming.

One of the better arcade exclusive shmups imho, and the soundtrack rocks. For old cave and raizing, mame works fine, then there is 360 for the rest of the cave library (most are better on 360 anyway).

I have never seen an Xbox 360 here, besides I like to play these games in an arcade cabinet with a proper vertical monitor, but setting up a Mame Linux PC is beyond my skills.....too much stuff to configure.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I have never seen an Xbox 360 here, besides I like to play these games in an arcade cabinet with a proper vertical monitor, but setting up a Mame Linux PC is beyond my skills.....too much stuff to configure.

The 360 ports have a tate option and they look great in 31k with upscaling. I run one on my NNC.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
The 360 ports have a tate option and they look great in 31k with upscaling. I run one on my NNC.

They look great in 15k run through a Lemony Jamma box and Sega rev2 Jamma adapter on my Aero, as well.

Like, Pepsi challenge side by side-civilians can't tell the difference between PGM2 DOJ & 360 DOJ.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!

+1

Going the 360 route was one of the best decisions I ever made. They look fantastic in my AWSD cab.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Nam got me some Demon Front scans, thanks! ... working on photoshopping the multiple scans together, and straightening them up / cleaning them up!

MoveStrip_01.psd_@_6.25%_(Layer_4,_RGB8)__2016-06-20_13-12-39.png

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Got my Samurai Spirits Zero MVS in the mail today, been rocking that. Also got another X2 Copy of Senko DUO. :)

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Got this a couple weeks back, but finally had a chance to play a few runs tonight:

KoF vs KoV for PGM:
Spoiler:
PGjDS5k.jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Nice pickup on the batrider! Go for the 1CC and make Chem eat his words :-J

:D I will try. The board in the pic is actually USAAF Mustang. Eagerly awaiting Batrider, which is on the way.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Got this a couple weeks back, but finally had a chance to play a few runs tonight:

KoF vs KoV for PGM:
Spoiler:
PGjDS5k.jpg

That's the craziest thing I've seen in a while. How do you find this obscure stuff?

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate

KoF vs KoV for PGM:
Spoiler:
PGjDS5k.jpg
Is this a vs fighting game, or is it the one with the KoF sprites in the KoV game?

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
This one is just KoF characters in the KoV Plus game. There is one w/SF charas as well. There is also a SF vs KoF that I don't have yet, but am getting soon - not sure if a KoV style game, or a fighter.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Do these have the original 'cross hatch' pattern where the white meets the other colors?

They do not. But you know what? They look better than any repro panel I've had my hands on in the past 5 years.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Those E2 panels look really good, if he does another run I'll get on it.

This came in yesterday, UN SQUADRON get!

squadron.jpg

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
I have been searching for the perfect stool for my Blast City for a long time. Yesterday, I finally found it!