I received today...

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Nice cab Roger!

Is it too late to throw that in with the Nanao chassis? :)

masamuneGTO and loegan43- Thanks guys. The cab itself is pretty clean overall.

Mugicha - LOL. The Impress was actually the first candy cab I ever own, so it has a special place in my heart.

pipes - The MS-2930 chassis is not compatible with the tube in the Capcom Impress. Only a MS9 and a Rodotron/Wei-Ya 666A/3129A are compatible with it.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I almost felt like chloroforming you last weekend and driving away with the cab.

You would have gotten away with both a Capcom Impress cab and a NEC XM29 RGB/VGA monitor! Then again, I know where you live and work. :lolz:

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
new PCB get - its been a while!

7ONKmwj.jpg

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
Not as good as Elevator Action Returns!!! Dolphin Blue is fun to play, you get to ride a dolphin, but it is not worth the money a legit cart goes for, but the $50 boot is worth it.
So how is Dolphin Blue?

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Yeah Dolphin Blue looks great, plays ok so far... Quirky theme!

Elevator Action Returns is awesome!

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
7000-8000 sure but how much is it shipped to your door after all the fee's you pay for a middle man Japanese service?

im not advocating STV at all - i've been in bidding wars against him god knows. But to give him shit about 'flipping' for 11000 yen is a little silly.

11,000 yen is without shipping, so add around 4000-6000 additional yen.

childsremix

Overtop Pathfinder
ZekesPeak.jpg

I actually got this the day CAX started just didn't have time to post it. It's one of my grails and I'm so happy the seller was willing to drive from SoCal to Norcal to deliver since he was attending CAX.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Outstanding game and looks to be in really great shape. Congratulations.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Today, I received one of my favorite games of all time (SS4) on the only format I hadn't owned it on:

a4ql.jpg

It arrived ok, MIRACULOUSLY... as the person who shipped it STUCK IT IN A STACK OF CARDBOARD PIECES. No, not PACKING.. they STACKED PIECES OF RIPPED CARDBOARD AND STUCK IT IN THE MIDDLE OF A USED FLAT RATE BOX:

qp72.jpg

Yes, they put it in a bubble wrap baggie... but FOR FUCK'S SAKE, IT'S A RARE FUCKING GAME!

Happy to finally get it on AES, seething about this fucking idiot.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
At least it wasn't packed in a Yaton Pizza box. :)

Piccolo_DBz

Astra,
I was able snag these cool cart cases from work and bought this tool case for 20 bucks. It's working out pretty well.
ej6aua.jpg

yatzr

New Challenger
Got lucky and spotted a DonPachi cabinet in a series of photos from a mass sell in Ohio. Got the guy to ship the board and original marquee to me. The board is ridiculously clean considering it's been sitting in that cab for probably 18 years. I also didn't know it had the Atlus logo! I think I got a pretty good deal.
P23NZWz.jpg