I received today...

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
damn dude! this is a great haul! I have to get with you about strong arming Uship.. you're gonna be my sensei.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
nice get , Jim ! I should have something to go with that cab soon ;)

anyways, I managed to score a working hikaru system for a pretty good price, Special thanks to fox for all the help . Now I just need a planet harriers rom board lol

24344040122_10a10184ac_b.jpg

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Baby Pacman

Received this on the weekend as a trade..
Only 2 Baby Pacman known to be imported to Australia.
IMG_5953 (Custom).JPGIMG_5955 (Custom).JPGIMG_5956 (Custom).JPGIMG_5962 (Custom).JPGIMG_5958 (Custom).JPG
Excuse the pictures been rotated.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
got some art from Alberto, pretty happy with the quality. color and detail is good. translucency is good. For the cpo he used his lower end material, so it's comparable to gameongrafix quality, but a bit thinner.

24311749039_280c2763c5_b.jpg

Last edited:

West

Mr. Big's Thug
My order from TaitoTech came in for my Egret2. Those guys are really on point. NOS pair of speakers, new marquee, and these weird joystick mounting plates they have for JLF's. No luck on a NOS power supply but one will pop up hopefully.

IMG_9958.JPG

Also, check out the TaitoTech tape they use to pack their boxes. Now I want a roll of TaitoTech packing tape. Officially off the deep end ;)

IMG_9950.JPG

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
That's legit - glad your bits are coming in, gratz. and yeah, those JP shops, the good ones, pack like no one's business and they always use super sturdy / new boxes.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Nice TT scoops, West. Out of the few orders we've done out here, it never occurred to me to ask them about replacement speakers. Thanks for the subliminal tip.

West

Mr. Big's Thug
Yugo over at TT is the man. Very communicative and great to deal with. Gave him part numbers out of the E2 manual and he was on it.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Got this last weekend, but finally starting to clean it and fix it up.

Crazy Taxi Naomi upright! One of my favorite arcade games ever.

Really good price, but it's a lot more beat up than this photo seems to hint at. Pretty much filthy everywhere, all moving parts covered in dirt caked grease (and only working part of the time), and lots of little things not working (start button light, marquee, subwoofer, shifter)

She's had a rough life so far (evidence of being put to work in both Japan and the US) but already I've started to clean her up and most everything has been a simple fix. Some stupid simple... Like Why doesn't the start button light up? Oh, because the light literally isn't plugged in all the way.

Should be a fun project!

Now to search for parts and get to cleaning!

image.jpeg

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
lol, subwoofer pointing at your crotch blasting Offspring. I love it.

mookie3three

Mr. Big's Thug
My order from TaitoTech came in for my Egret2. Those guys are really on point. NOS pair of speakers, new marquee, and these weird joystick mounting plates they have for JLF's. No luck on a NOS power supply but one will pop up hopefully.

What do they charge for a New Marquee?

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Sub is non-operational right now, so I'm missing out on their nut rock. :(

I shit you not, but I was getting something out of my shed last night and found the blue crazy taxi sub sitting there. I can test it out this weekend and see if it still works and if that's the part you need it's yours for cheap.

West

Mr. Big's Thug
What do they charge for a New Marquee?

$30.

All the parts were fairly inexpensive. What IS expensive is the shipping. On a $83 order, shipping was $76 to the US. Then there's the $30 bank transfer fee. It adds up.