IC: Egret blanks/custom panels

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
well I'm now the proud of an E2, which I won't get to actually touch for months lol, but I'm thinking about making custom panels like I did for sega cabs. probably 15-20$ / blanks and 45$ for custom work.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Got an sega panels left on clearance sale?

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I might be down for a sega panel too if you have any and I have a buddy with an egreat Ill ask if he needs a panel
thanks

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
I'd definitely be interested in a couple custom E2 panels.

West

Mr. Big's Thug
I'm down for a couple. Awesome, I was just looking for E2 panels today.

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Actually, I just need 3 blank panels, and I can do the holes and templates myself. Would of course, need them to have the carriage bolt holes already done though for sure. Just tell me where to send the money, and you have a customer waiting, willing, and ready.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
cool cool, sounds like enough of a response to get a stack cut, still months away since I'm moving , but it will happen.

still have a bunch of sega blanks too, if someone needs one just shoot me a PM.

Chem, if you're so broke you want a discount on a 20$ item, brother you need to buy less high dollar shmup PCB ! but then maybe you're the type of that tries to bargain at every single opportunity ;)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Very cool. My E2 panel is nice though. Pls make Neo Candy 25 custom panel w/art! :D

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Chem, if you're so broke you want a discount on a 20$ item, brother you need to buy less high dollar shmup PCB ! but then maybe you're the type of that tries to bargain at every single opportunity ;)

OUCH! :mad: Actually I was asking for another member here.

Spoiler:
HOT-2005 are only $33 at giz10p for the record. :glee:

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
I use flush mount studs/screws, see http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ank-and-custom-Sega-control-panels&highlight=

yeah if someone just wants a 2L12B panel, by all means get them from giz10p. unless they need stud mounts, like for ls-32 sticks.

hey Lem sure thing, I can make you a 2L16B , just shoot me a pm so I don't forget.

this thread should really be moved to the market... don't know why I posted it here,... doh !

Last edited: