IC/FT: CPS3 Street Fighter 3: Second Impact Giant Attack Security Cart for your NG/Warzard

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I have working Second Impact (JP, CD) CPS3 security cartridges with fresh batteries installed. I would really like to finish off my CPS3 collection which means getting another battery version of new generation and warzard/red earth. I don't care if it's US or JP region cart... but I do prefer the CD versions.

2i cartridges are suicide free
Spoiler:

The 2i carts are the ones that "Can't Die" even though mine are still using the battery backed key. If the battery does die before you have it changed you can remove the battery from the board and it will still work. Read more elsewhere, and it is explained better by others.

load 3s with the 2i cart...
Spoiler:

You can also use any living cartridge to load the SIMMs with 3s (or any other game in any forced region for that matter). If you use an earlier game you need to use 2 cds and the loading process is a bit convoluted but works. The main advantage of doing it this way, as opposed to darksoft multi bios, is you don't see or have to select anything from the region select menu. Also it's a hair closer to stock.

I also need the CDs for Warzard and Jojos2. I could trade for any of the following CDs:
NG
2i
Jojos1

Other things I would consider trading for and/or using cash to make up the difference:
Spoiler:

CPS1 Final Fight
CPS2 Darkstalkers/Vampire
CPS2 Vampire Hunter
CPS2 19XX
Namco Xevious (Not the Atari version)
MVS Metal Slug
MVS Samurai Shodown II
NAOMI Capcom Vs. SNK Cart
NAOMI CvS Pro GD
NAOMI Sega Tetris
Capcom Commando (not captain commando)
Atari Tetris

LMK what you got! I don't have any SIMMs to sell or trade right now, sorry. I would also buy instead of trade if that's your preference.

Random stuff for sale section (shipping included prices):
Monkey Ball GDROM+IC+Case $100
SVC Chaos PCB Version w/ some art $100
Sega JAMMA/JVS IO $90
VF4 1L6B Panel w/ Card Reader $80
VF3 1L4B Panel 2x set $120
Ms. Pac-Man w/ FAST ROMs $100
Street Fighter 2 HF (B+C only) $100
Asahi Seiko 100Y Coin Mech (untested but should be good) $20

Last edited: