If anyone sees this doll, I need it.

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
Scott+Pilgrim+%26+Ramona+Flowers+8+Inch+Plush+Figure+Set+by+Mezco+Toyz.jpg

Specifically, the Scott Pilgrim one. I got the Ramona Flowers doll for Christmas which my wife found by sheer luck at an FYE in my city but the Scott doll seems to be hard to find. I can find it online for $25 to $50 but even at the low end that's more than double the list price of $10.99. If anyone happens to come across it in their travels to the mall and such whilst spending their gift cards, could you pick it up for me? I'll cover the few bucks for shipping and gladly reimburse for the cost of said doll.

Now, commence the doll love flaming.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
FYE near where I live have some Scott Pilgrim dolls, I'll see if they have any.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Master Starsuke

Edit: Who doesn't love a good solid doll once in a while? Scott Pilgrim is what's in question.

Last edited:

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
You are probably going to have a hell of a time finding it, Mezco doesn't make them anymore dude (and what's more odd is they're supposed to be sold as a set).

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I know this is a gaming website, and we're all big nerds/geeks/dorks here, but... This huge boner for Scott Pilgrim is a little strange. Ah well, I can definitely say I've been infatuated with similar, pointless, items... A couple years ago I bought a Hazel from Watership Down to replace one I had as a child that was destroyed by my dog 15 or so years ago. That was probably stranger. He's sitting on my bookshelf right now... staring at me... judging me...

bokmeow

No luck with the Scott Pilgrim plushie. There were 2 Ramona Flowers though.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Just pay $25 for it.

You know you want it.

By the time you have someone pick it up for you you'll have spent upwards of $18-20 when you add in state sales tax and shipping with delivery confirmation.

Why the fuck does the Scott Pilgrim game not have online multiplayer? What an absolute fucking waste.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Just pay $25 for it.

You know you want it.

By the time you have someone pick it up for you you'll have spent upwards of $18-20 when you add in state sales tax and shipping with delivery confirmation.

Why the fuck does the Scott Pilgrim game not have online multiplayer? What an absolute fucking waste.

I was thinking the same thing. If you want it, and you know you do, just spend the $25 for it. Only way you're going to get a deal on it is to search all over the Internet or drive around town. If you're not hard up for the $10-15, I'd say just buy it and be done with it.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I wish I was playing the Scott Pilgrim game online right now with Nick, LoneStage, and Wayne.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
My FYE has a lot of those Scott Pilgrim dolls on clearance.

Duf, I'll go ask one of the programmers why online play has not been implemented.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
My FYE has a lot of those Scott Pilgrim dolls on clearance.

Duf, I'll go ask one of the programmers why online play has not been implemented.

Can you pick me up the latest Kanye West album while you're there getting Starscream's doll?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I'm not getting the doll.

And I'm not getting you Kanye's album, no matter how talented he may be. Because FYE is still stuck in 1999, charging $18 for CDs.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Originally Posted by His response
we made the game in three months okay
blame ubisoft

What is this, the fucking Atari 2600 days? No wonder why they didn't have online in it. I think there's more people in charge of the legal departments of Ubisoft listed in the credits for Scott Pilgrim then the entire team that made Monday Night Combat. (I got the games at the same time so I always use them as a comparison)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
What is this, the fucking Atari 2600 days? No wonder why they didn't have online in it. I think there's more people in charge of the legal departments of Ubisoft listed in the credits for Scott Pilgrim then the entire team that made Monday Night Combat. (I got the games at the same time so I always use them as a comparison)

The credits for Scott Pilgrim are a joke, and inexcusably long. Going for the achievements on that game, I would watch something on NetFlix for 15-20 minutes and come back to the game just to see the credits finishing up. Completely ridiculous credit roll and it was also ridiculous that the unlocks came at the end of it. I know some people said they crashed during the credits and screwed up this or that achievement run. The game is just riddled with bugs and bad design choices. Too bad, it's pretty fun otherwise.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I'm not very far in the game. I didn't really experience any crashes. I really like the game but for some reason I'm just completely turned off from the game due to the fact I can't play online with my friends.

Just that thought makes me not want to turn the damn game on.

Oh well.

I'm still waiting for a successor to Castle Crashers I can play over PSN or XBL.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I'm not very far in the game. I didn't really experience any crashes. I really like the game but for some reason I'm just completely turned off from the game due to the fact I can't play online with my friends.

Just that thought makes me not want to turn the damn game on.

Oh well.

I'm still waiting for a successor to Castle Crashers I can play over PSN or XBL.

I had very few problems single player, but tons of problems in multiplayer. Actual had to stop playing it one night because we couldn't get off the first level at all. I mean, three or four tries, it would freeze in the tunnel before the boss fight. Frustrating. We just gave up and said screw it. Then, another night, it worked fine for a couple hours. I've had some random crashes on the 1p game, but 2p+ is where things really went to shit. All and all, though, I enjoyed my time with it. Definitely limited by the lack of any online play, but good for what it was.

PS: I loaded up Castle Crashers again tonight... I'd been resting on it for a while. I've almost unlocked every character, I have every weapon you can get minus the bugged one and Alien Hominid's and every animal. I've beaten this thing probably 15 times now, and I still love it to death. Castle Crashers is going to be hard to beat in the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

bokmeow

I have good news for you starscream615...

Scott Pilgrim plushie GET.

Somehow, FYE restocked, almost unheard of. They seem to clearance all the time.

I'll PM you later with pic of Scott Pilgrim on my head as proof.