Im thinking of to sell my whole collection

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Well im a big collector the last 12 Years but im thinking to sell some or all of my Games. But i dont know if i should offer them here or yust put them up on Ebay.

Plz discuss here and not flame my email acc.

A list you can see at <a href="http://home.t-online.de/home/andreas.pohler/NGListe.html" target="_blank">http://home.t-online.de/home/andreas.pohler/NGListe.html</a>

For reference you can look on my ebay acc AndiBcool

Well i really dont know if i should sell them but on the other case prices are good today.... who knows in 2 Years you will get nothing for them.

BTW the prices are not selling prices only buying prices from me years ago.
Most ( almost all ) games are US/Eur Versions.

<small>[ March 18, 2003, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Gamemaster ]</small>

buster_broon

The Rock,
good bunch of stuff you have there

might be worth thinking about before you sell it, i would say you have the neo buyers guilt but you have been around these parts for a while

might be worth posting the prices of the stuff if you decide to sell it

Dude, that is one kick ass collection. Please don't say you want to sell it off...

Well anyway if you do decide to sell it off, I think the best way is to throw them all on ebay. You will make the most money that way. You will also make many of us very happy campers. There's several on your list I'd like to have.

I've had Neo for 12 years too, and no where near as many games. In fact all of mine are common to uncommon. But I will never sell my Neo off. It is burned into my brain, and parting with it would be like tearing a large hunk of my self away. Sort of like the feeling when a girl you loved dumped you for another person. That sort of feeling...

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Electroman:
Dude, that is one kick ass collection. Please don't say you want to sell it off...

Well anyway if you do decide to sell it off, I think the best way is to throw them all on ebay. You will make the most money that way. You will also make many of us very happy campers. There's several on your list I'd like to have.

I've had Neo for 12 years too, and no where near as many games. In fact all of mine are common to uncommon. But I will never sell my Neo off. It is burned into my brain, and parting with it would be like tearing a large hunk of my self away. Sort of like the feeling when a girl you loved dumped you for another person. That sort of feeling...
Sure thing i did love my neo stuff too, but i cant affort any new games and that sucks just when you whant to collect as mutch complete as you can. Its even harder for me to whatch pass game by game. On the other hand most of the new games i dont like. The last KoF ive gotten ( 2k) i didnt like even as 99. The same goes for MS 4 and rage of the dragons. The other KOF 2001 & 2002 i like more but they are not as that good to spend lots of money on them. Well just my taste but nothing really new on them....
I know my collection is big and even in germany there are not many people that have this amount of games.
They are two way for me now. Go on and buy/collect new games or to stop and sell all.
But if i will sell them i will put them on ebay for sure........

Thanks for you suggestions.

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
sweet collection--if you ever decide to sell any of it dont hesitate to post in the selling forum glee

Large

, ,
Hi Andi!

Schöne Sammlung. Warum habe ich dich noch nie bei Daddelkingz.de gesehen?

Gruß
Large