Insane sale at Wells and Gardner

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hey guys, according to the guys over at klov, wells and gardner are having a ridiculous sale on 27 crts right now. They have ega 27'' sanwas for 99 bucks and 27'' VGA neotecs for 125.

From what I can gather, these are brand new monitors limited to the stock they have so act quick.

Just thought I would spread the word.

C

Last edited:

black_7

Fio's Quartermaster
EDIT: Out of haste, I had originally posted a warning about Wells Gardner monitors, but I read over the fact that they are SANWAS and NEOTECS.

Still... if anyone is thinking about buying a Wells Gardner BRAND monitor might wanna take a look at this first. Just research what you buy.

Last edited:

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Yeah black7, if they were Wells monitors, I probably wouldn't have even posted this, however both Sanwa and Neotec make very nice monitors.

They are liquidating them because they are switching to all LCD....which is making me a little sad. : (

V3rtigo

Mr. Big's Thug
EDIT: Out of haste, I had originally posted a warning about Wells Gardner monitors, but I read over the fact that they are SANWAS and NEOTECS.

Still... if anyone is thinking about buying a Wells Gardner BRAND monitor might wanna take a look at this first. Just research what you buy.

wait, what's the problem with WG monitors? pm me if you dont want to post it. im curious since i just bought a new one.

black_7

Fio's Quartermaster
The link will tell you everything about it...Tell if it isn't working.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Can I get a link to the models in question on their site?

V3rtigo

Mr. Big's Thug
its working, i just didnt see the link the first time. hopefully i dont have any of the same problems. a friend who works at dave&busters says they still only use WG which is why i bought it. he hadnt even heard of makvision before (the recommnded brand in that link.)

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
wait, what's the problem with WG monitors? pm me if you dont want to post it. im curious since i just bought a new one.

I've bought three new WG monitors. One low res, which I liked a lot, and two high res... one which still looks amazing (9400) and one that I had some brightness issues with, which I guess are common (9200). Not as nice as JPN monitors, but certainly nicer than many other monitors I've seen NEW.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Many of the older games in my gameroom use WG monitors. Still doing their jobs and when they falter, are usually quick and easy fixes.