Interest check XRGB-3 / AES setup / extras

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yes indeed, this is a much-hated interest check thread. This is only an "interest check" at the moment because I'm waiting on some details regarding my taxes.

This is a ridiculously difficult sale for me to consider given all the time and effort into acquiring this stuff, but I may need to go there.

Anyway, I would want to sell all of this as a package...since it doesn't make any sense for me to keep only parts of it.

Like new, complete, in box, Micomsoft XRGB-3. It has been used a handful of times, mostly for testing purposes. I did play through Castlevania SOTN on it, and some hours of Neo Geo gaming. but very little use really. I bought this while I was in Japan, straight from Micomsoft. It has been updated and has the English update, so all the menus are in English. Not much else you could ask for here, plug in some systems and go.

A modded Neo Geo system, includes a new style stick, and power adapter. This is a RGB modded system for use with the XRGB-3, so it also includes the very hard to find SNK RGB cable. I have the original box for the RGB cable as well. The modded Neo Geo also has a newer, if not the most recent, Razoola unibios. Cosmetically the system looks great, maybe a minor bit of fading on the logo. Minor fading on the Pro Stick logo.

Genuine Sega Saturn RGB cable. Brand new, unused, boxed, complete.

Genuine Nintendo RGB cable, for use with a SNES or N64, please note, it will not work with a GCN. This is brand new, unused, and complete. Very hard to find obviously.

Genuine Nintendo Wii D-terminal cable. Bought brand new, opened and used a couple of times for testing.

Genuine Sony Playstation 2/3 D-terminal cable, works with either system. It may actually work with a Playstation as well, I don't have a PSX to test. Bought brand new, very few hours on it really.

Genuine Sony PSP video cable, D-terminal. For use with the PSP to the XRGB-3, to the TV. Bought it brand new, opened it up to test, basically unused. Pretty awesome really.

So this is a big ticket bundle. Just gauging interest at the moment, but by all means send me a PM if you're interested, but please be realistic about what you're buying here.

Many thanks everyone!

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Great stuff here! If you break up the lot i'd buy the Saturn and Nintendo rgb cables from you, just let me know. Good luck with your sale.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to make offers without seeing pics

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
Jag wants the exact items I'm looking for.. IF you decide to sell them and IF he doesn't get either/or, then let me know!

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'll get some pics soon, been rather busy this weekend. Everything is as I say it is though. ;-)

I have many PMs to answer, I really do want it all to go....so, please keep that in mind. I don't want a random RGB cable lying around reminding me that I had a great setup at one time. The economy really does suck, what a crappy year....sigh---