Is CAPCOM vs. SNK 2 out in arcades yet?!?!?!?!?!!?

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
so far its only the beta test version.it was out in japan on july 26 but it was so buggy that they made it a beta version and then took it out to tweak the game.i think it MIGHT be out in japanese arcades now.i really do not know but all i can say is that the actual release date in japanese arcades is august 3.

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
Originally posted by ThE DorK LaRd' YaMaSuCkY:
<STRONG>so far its only the beta test version.it was out in japan on july 26 but it was so buggy that they made it a beta version and then took it out to tweak the game.i think it MIGHT be out in japanese arcades now.i really do not know but all i can say is that the actual release date in japanese arcades is august 3.</STRONG>

I've heard that there are some beta units in California. Do I believe it? Stranger things have happened...no bets here, though.

M

Miaka

Originally posted by ThE DorK LaRd' YaMaSuCkY:
<STRONG>so far its only the beta test version.it was out in japan on july 26 but it was so buggy that they made it a beta version and then took it out to tweak the game.i think it MIGHT be out in japanese arcades now.i really do not know but all i can say is that the actual release date in japanese arcades is august 3.</STRONG>

i thought the release date (August 3) is worldwide. besides, we P-Noi dudes are anxiously awaiting for the game to come in in the arcades of Manila as well.