Is rimm_rs a good seller?

phyrexiadamned

Mr. Big's Thug
im about to try to buy a game from this seller and i was wondering if anyone could let me know what there opinion of this seller is

thanx for the time if you do so much apreciated

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You'll likely recieve a flood of replies. Great guy despite me not having done business with him, he's cool. But you'll have plenty come in that have bought from him and are very happy.

syringe

Banned
He's an awsome seller, you won't find anyone better to deal with.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
I rarely give credit to anyone, unless they ask for it. But
Ryan is a top seller, very good, no BS.

Q

qube

One of the best sellers you will find, period! Whatever he tells you about condition, expect way better. His grading is extremely harsh, and his stuff will be in better condition than described ;)

Q-

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Rimm is the pickiest collector there is. :) You can be fully assured that you'll get exactly what he says you'll be getting, and probably even more. Meaning if he says a cart is NM condition, then by most others definition, that means you'll probably be getting a mint cart. Top notch seller to be sure...:buttrock:

Halox

Belnar Institute Student
I haven't bought from him, but he is a great guy, and represents the boards well. I wouldn't hesitate buying goods from him.

phyrexiadamned

Mr. Big's Thug
well i feel verry confident im dealing with a good man and i will definatly give him his due credit once i receve my order
so far this guy has been verry polite and helpfull and judging from that i feel no worries over my order

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
For me, Ryan is Great Neo Aes Seller in "God" class.
He is very friendly and have good reason.
Every word when he describes the condition is truth 110%
I still always buy game from him and no doubt for him.
" His Price is very fantastic , no high "
Every time when I got game from him, I will be happy with the game more than I think......Thank you so much, Ryan.
Kulanart ( Thailand 's collector )
:drool:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
yes, my endorsement of Ryan is in his sig actually.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Shameless Plug

Damn right hes a good seller. He and I got a transaction going right now where USPS lost my money order and guess what? He STILL sent the NS stick I wanted AND is willing to wait for the payment. Not saying he would do this for everyone but hes 100% ace in my book.

NOW FOR MY SHAMELESS PLUG....

But for good deals come on over and check out my sale over in the everything else section. Great deals to be had.

quixux

Crossed Swords Squire
He's good at what he does. Nuff said. Btw, check my sig for my story.