Is there seriously no Uncharted 4 thread yet???

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
What's taking you guys so long to talk about this? This game is amazing, and I'm shocked nobody is talking about it.

Super cool moment early in the game is playing a video game where they're playing a video game. I had nostalgia overload!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail, from Wal-Mart for 39.95 :lolz:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
i know. ps4 has all the games coming to it, but i'm big into the xbone exclusives such as halo. and that xbone controller :drool_2:

I bought my girlfriend and Xbox one and get to play halos on it. It's a good system, but it's just not like the ps4.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I have an Xbox One only as well. I do want to get a PS4 eventually to play this and Ratchet & Clank eventually. Maybe around Black Friday.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I want to go through DS3 more before I pick it up. It does look awesome from what I've seen so far.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I too am surprised it hasn't gotten more hype. Personally I have never liked the series, but then I have always disliked Tomb Raider, which I consider to be the spiritual father of Uncharted. Clinging to ledges and climbing walls has always seemed so redundant to me.
Still this one looks to have amazing production values.

Last edited:

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Valkyria Chronicles is coming out next week, if you missed the PS3 one, I'd recommend picking it up.

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
Playing since yesterday.

Tbh I miss the WOAH! effect that I had with Soul Calibur on DC or the various N64 games.

It looks good - but it does not push into the back of my seat because of it's sheer awesomeness.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'm poor, so I picked up the Uncharted Collection instead for $20. Uncharted on PS4 sure is purdy.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
13 posts in and even this thread ain't an uncharted 4 thread.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I'd pick this up, but I need to finish Uncharted 3 first. But before I can do that I want to finish Uncharted 2. But before that I should probably finish Uncharted 1. Oh yeah, I need to finish the Vita Uncharted game too...

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
I'd pick this up, but I need to finish Uncharted 3 first. But before I can do that I want to finish Uncharted 2. But before that I should probably finish Uncharted 1. Oh yeah, I need to finish the Vita Uncharted game too...

yeah im kinda in the same boat, only I have finished Uncharted for the Vita

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
It has started off a bit slow setting up the plot but I am hoping it pulls me in like the first three did.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
It has started off a bit slow setting up the plot but I am hoping it pulls me in like the first three did.

I'll agree with this. I'm 10 chapters in and really enjoying it, but it is a slower burn. I think that's more due to the fact that the first three were just so action packed and balls to the wall right from the start. This one is definitely more plot heavy and pushing the character moments/relationships before getting into the insane action and Indiana Jones-style adventuring.

Last edited:

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
which isn't a bad thing!

2 and 3 reminded me more of Gears of War then Indiana Jones.

2 had a great story though

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I've been watching this streamed but I don't care to play it. These games look amazing but having your hand held the entire game is overdone and QTEs...

When they make another Tomb Raider game look that nice and have shit to kill like gorillas and bears again, I'll be in. Farting Butler optional.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
The characters in this are likeable as hell. I can't stop playing it. The second I get off work I am going home to play this. So fun to play and be a part of, this game.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Wow, weird thread. Weird responses, at least. Uncharted 4 is a high watermark for this generation. Production values are off the charts. This is the interactive-like movie our childhood visages dreamed about. Weird that so few people care.

Also, new Tomb Raider games are the bees-knees as well. Xboners should definitely be playing those... Since that team was heavily influenced by the Uncharted series and have upped their game tenfold.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Okay, just finished the game tonight (took me three nights of playing) and wow... it definitely comes into its own in the 2nd half. Great action set pieces, gorgeous landscapes, superb storytelling, and a really excellent ending.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Wow, weird thread. Weird responses, at least. Uncharted 4 is a high watermark for this generation. Production values are off the charts. This is the interactive-like movie our childhood visages dreamed about. Weird that so few people care.

Also, new Tomb Raider games are the bees-knees as well. Xboners should definitely be playing those... Since that team was heavily influenced by the Uncharted series and have upped their game tenfold.

never likes tomb raider until the reboot, which i'm a huge fan of. played through it multiple times. will be getting a ps4 eventually, and uncharted is one of the reasons i want one. but all the multi plats are going to be bought on the xbone. just prefer playing games on the xbox controller.