Is this the Biggest Collection for Sale in one go?

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
"The KOF 2000 english is sure to generate some attention, so I will tell you all there is. I aquired this back in 2003 from a friend who purchased it from Tarma on the neo-geo.com forums, who had purchased them from NGF. I do not know nor have ever dealt directly with NGF, though when I listed this some months back, I was contacted by Dion recommending I send the game for validation. I have not, nor will I be doing this, period. I didnt pay a fraction of what its allegedly worth now, im not interested in hyping the value, especially as Im selling my collection, and if I was to with hold any games back for myself, this would NOT be one of them. None the less, I will grade it accordingly"

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
From all I've read, I'd be afraid of KOF2K returning with "Dion was here" stamps in it too.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
At least this bulk sale has a seller that doesn't seem uninformed or completely out for themselves.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
hmm interesting sale... I am sure the guy is on here too, he mentions the site too much to not have an account, besides to have that number of game I can't believe he is not registered.

Will be a good one to keep an eye on... shame I don't have a spare 20k... :D