Jamma to RGB for PVM bootleg cab.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
What is the best, practical, durable way to output RGB and ground it to my PVM from JAMMA?

Speak to me as if I'm a child...I know pretty much next to nothing, and I would appreciate if anyone could lend some time to answer.

Backstory incase it's needed:
I'm hoping to build a set-up aesthetically similar to this (essentially a PVM on top of a box with controls):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaYLVe6CjN0

I have already purchased an arcade power supply, Jamma harness, kick harness.

I plan on using it for CPS2 and CPS3 for now.

Beelay

New Challenger
You could wire it directly to BNC cables, which is probably the most cost effective way.
Just snip four BNC cables, wire R,G, and B to three, and your two syncs to another, and then tie off the grounds and wire that to any ground on the harness. From what I hear, you want to put 150 ohm resistors or so on each video signal so that it's not too bright, but I don't know too much about the details there.
Another option is to wire it to SCART, but if your PVM doesn't have SCART natively, you'd need to get a BNC->SCART adapter.
Or, you could go an easier but slightly pricier route and just use a supergun.
I'm by no means an expert either, but I hope this helps!

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
I guess technically it COULD be considered a giant supergun. Haha. I have two extra Metal plates

(like this:
3545325486_dde6cb5c5f.jpg
)

from my HRAP's. As well as a bunch of buttons and wood. I figure why not make a big box and make a little sit down cab. Set a PVM on top and I can then rotate it if I want.

Perhaps this idea is just stupid and I should make a supergun? Haha.