Japanese MVS motherboard

gamerwhat

Mr. Big's Thug
Hi,

I would like to know which model( reference ) has credits displayed on both sides? Thank you.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
That's part of the MVS settings. Press the service button on your cab, enter softdip setting, then MVS and adjust the credit display.

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
This is dependent upon the bios you have.

Only the US bios shows credits on both sides. SP-U2 is the one. Version 2 usually says, "MVS Ver. 2"

SP-J2 (Japan) and SP-S2 (Europe) will only show credits on the right side.

gamerwhat

Mr. Big's Thug
Well thats wrong cause i see on yt some jp comp where they have multislot with credits on both sides(they even go to test menu to reset).

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Well thats wrong cause i see on yt some jp comp where they have multislot with credits on both sides(they even go to test menu to reset).

What on earth are you talking about? jp comp?

Multislot has nothing to do with credit display. Maybe some individual games are different in their settings. But, I have all bios and I'm telling you JP/EU is credit on the right and shared, US is both sides.

Same can be observed with a unibios by changing the region. The reason is, they were set up to run off of cabs with one coin chute. All US cabs have independent coin chutes and that's why credit displays on both sides.

Last edited:

gamerwhat

Mr. Big's Thug
There you go: youtube.com/watch?v=wuIvdDdw6Pg&feature=g-all&context=G24596d0FAAAAAAAAEAA