japanese neo sticks

Arcade 14

Overtop Pathfinder
anyone know where i can get some of those sanwa sticks or any others that will fit into my neo 29, also what about some buttons. tried contacting the guy from arcade infinity but had no luck. better yet someone here has one they will sell me.

hateful_liar

Armored Scrum Object
Well I was looking at these guys to buy extra sticks for mine http://www.ultimarc.com/orderd.html

Scroll down to the J-Sticks they're just renamed Sanwas.

As for the buttons.. I know competition are similar but have no idea if they'll fit in your cab, depth wise. I do see the actual japanese buttons pop up on Ebay, from time to time.

Arcade 14

Overtop Pathfinder
sweet thanks. shipping seems to be a little steep though, 12 bucks for a damn joystick, o well guess there the only place that has them.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Arcade 14 said:
anyone know where i can get some of those sanwa sticks or any others that will fit into my neo 29, also what about some buttons. tried contacting the guy from arcade infinity but had no luck. better yet someone here has one they will sell me.

Check Ebay Seller's yaton6262 auctions or inquire ...

For some reason I can't view any pics tonight,my server is having prolems.
So I vab't see what he has up for auction(pics)

I think member Spike Spiegel might have a link to get some...maybe.

Last edited:

johnkiddier

Kabuki Klasher
yaton6262's sticks aren't Sanwa's unfortubnately. I know, I've got two of them andf a bunch of buttons.

The microswitches in the buttons are awful but the Seimitsu style sticks he has are quite good - but only for a wood CP. They are far to long for a metal CP.

Try excellentcom.net or go for the Ultimarc's. I've got a bunch of Ultimarc Sanwa's and i love them.