Jehovah Witnesses have been preaching about this the last 100 years

Marek

Banned
Yeah no hell. Hell is the ensuing catharsis resulting from facing God and realizing you lived a shitty and mostly regrettable life. Then you'll be ok. Humans have the pity of the cosmos. We're weak and, for the most part, stupid.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Wait till everybody figures out that there isn't a heaven either.

Marek

Banned
Heaven would be boring as fuck. I just want to go to other galaxies as a disembodied spirit entity. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?!

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Heaven would be boring as fuck. I just want to go to other galaxies as a disembodied spirit entity. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?!

Actually, that's exactly what you'll be able to do. We're supposed to ahve a spirit body like the resurrected Jesus and walk through walls and shit. And transcend into heaven.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Actually, that's exactly what you'll be able to do. We're supposed to ahve a spirit body like the resurrected Jesus and walk through walls and shit. And transcend into heaven.

Data when transmitted wirelessly can move through walls and shit.

One day we'll download our brains onto other formats, cloned bodies, assorted machines...etc, then transmit our knowledge (ourselves) wirelessly.

If you look at it from an openminded perspective, nearly all the ancient religion's text of endtimes and or the afterlife can be directly tied to the potential of technology. Heaven per described above, reincarnation a result of cloning.

I believe all life has two options. Eventual extinction or to become like it's creators. The later means you'll move on to create life yourself which will face those two options and thus, the universe' cycle of life.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
For the last 100 years they've been preaching a lot of things.

How many times did they have to bump the arrival date for Armageddon?

:crying:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Data when transmitted wirelessly can move through walls and shit.

One day we'll download our brains onto other formats, cloned bodies, assorted machines...etc, then transmit our knowledge (ourselves) wirelessly.

If you look at it from an openminded perspective, nearly all the ancient religion's text of endtimes and or the afterlife can be directly tied to the potential of technology. Heaven per described above, reincarnation a result of cloning.

I believe all life has two options. Eventual extinction or to become like it's creators. The later means you'll move on to create life yourself which will face those two options and thus, the universe' cycle of life.

Hey, let's drop acid sometime, kay? We can learn more.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
For the last 100 years they've been preaching a lot of things.

How many times did they have to bump the arrival date for Armageddon?

:crying:

haha...a specific date or time has never been indicated by JW's...1975 was adopted within the various congregations, but was never preached about as an organization. The Bible doesn't reveal a date. No one knows.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
haha...a specific date or time has never been indicated by JW's...1975 was adopted within the various congregations, but was never preached about as an organization. The Bible doesn't reveal a date. No one knows.

According to some teenagers in my town, May 30th is when Jesus arrives.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Of course, the whole JW shebang was more or less founded by distraught Millerites, trying to figure out where exactly William Miller went wrong with his great disappointment.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I eagerly await Xenu's cock to fill me with his seminal fluids of wisdom. Ejaculatory heaven is where I will lie for eternity.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I eagerly await Xenu's cock to fill me with his seminal fluids of wisdom. Ejaculatory heaven is where I will lie for eternity.

If by cock you mean the brainwashing he did to the thetan that now inhabits your body, then it's already happened.

For $50,000 we can perform an audit to remove the brainwashing Xenu did and Clear your mind.

This message is approved by the Church of Scientology.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
If by cock you mean the brainwashing he did to the thetan that now inhabits your body, then it's already happened.

For $50,000 we can perform an audit to remove the brainwashing Xenu did and Clear your mind.

This message is approved by the Church of Scientology.

Consider me in! Thank you! THANK YOU MY LORD

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
so how DOES magic johnson stay alive anyway?

Being in excellent heath when you catch HIV, staying in excellent via exercise and the ability to spend millions a year on HIV meds.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Exercise? Have you seen that huge fatass lately? He's spitting in HIV's face.