J's Neo Geo AES games & hardware *Sold*

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have the following items for sale.

Neo Geo AES Games
All games are English versions and include box & manual unless otherwise noted.

Baseball Stars 2 **Sold for $205**
King of Fighters 98 (JPN) complete w/ art book **Sold for $206**
Magician Lord **Sold for $117**
Nam 1975 (cart only) **Sold for $68**
Sengoku **Sold for $148** poor insert

Neo Geo AES Hardware
If any packaging is included it will be noted in the description.

Neo Geo AES US console with 2 controllers, RF switch, and AC adapter **Sold for $450**

All items include Free Shipping & Handling on US orders. PM me if you live outside the US and I will get you a quote on Shipping & Handling.

Last edited:

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
RCantor77 I tried replying to your latest PM but it says your box is full again.

TrapGodFax

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@jbeedham thanks for the baseball stars 2 i bought it from you on eBay :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttock: am a new AES owner and i always wanted this game so thank you can't wait till i get it in the mail

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
@jbeedham thanks for the baseball stars 2 i bought it from you on eBay :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttock: am a new AES owner and i always wanted this game so thank you can't wait till i get it in the mail

Welcome to the club TrapGodFax! I put your game in the mail on Thursday so you should be getting it within the next few days. PM me if there is anything else you are looking for as I will be selling more games. I gotta warn you the Neo Geo is very addicting! :glee:

TrapGodFax

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the club TrapGodFax! I put your game in the mail on Thursday so you should be getting it within the next few days. PM me if there is anything else you are looking for as I will be selling more games. I gotta warn you the Neo Geo is very addicting! :glee:
Thank you i can't wait to get it in the mail am gonna play all night. As far as the games for sale are they the ones you listed in this thread if not can you send me a list ?

Last edited:

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thank you i can't wait to get it in the mail am gonna play all night. As far as the games for sale are they the ones you listed in this thread if not can you send me a list ?

TrapGodFax I got your request to return Baseball Stars 2. I'm reading what you wrote:

"hello I recieved baseball stars 2 today and it does not work game has static sound issue and sound like a loose ball inside i would like to return or exchange for a new one"

First off, let me just say I will do what it takes to make things right even if that involves a return or exchange. Now, I should note, before this game left my hands it played fine and there were no noises in the cartridge. We may be able to do some troubleshooting and resolve the issue.

I'm curious, I feel I packaged the game well in a box but did the package appear damaged when you recieved it?