KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Been a while. Go for it.
July2010_Smaller-1.gif

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Kingfisher Perched on a Withered Branch, by Miyamoto Musashi (flipped)

desktopsf.jpg

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Think its the print scan key on your keyboard. not 100% sure though.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
ctrl-alt-printscreen, then paste into paint and save

kage: tree view for channels? tab view is much nicer, your irc client wouldn't be so wide then :p

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
ctrl-alt-printscreen, then paste into paint and save

kage: tree view for channels? tab view is much nicer, your irc client wouldn't be so wide then :p

I've had that conversation with you already. I need that tree!
How else am I supposed to catch stray cats, promote shade, and lure squirrels to their dooms?!

That, and I like the tree. So... there.

and now something completely different

july2010wallpaper.jpg

so about two weeks ago I had to buy a new monitor to replace a 21" CRT I was using, I was unable to locate a new CRT so I finally ate the bullet and bought a LCD one.

While I was assembling the 19" letterbox monitor I noticed it could be pivoted to portrait, since I do not play games / watch movies in this computer I though it made sense to use it in portrait mode.

can´t move back it now, it reduced scrolling greatly in web pages / documents and I can use all kind of posters for wallpaper.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I tell you what always confuses me in these threads, is when you see icons on the desktop for 'winrar' or 'acrobat reader' when the app sets up a file association anyway, and you more than likely double click the file to open it, its not like you load the application and then load a PDF.. unless you're stupid I guess.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
its just printscreen. alt+printscreen will capture only the highlighted window. i dont think ctrl does anything.

So it is, I got confused because I also have to hold down Fn on my laptop as printscr is also insert.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
So it is, I got confused because I also have to hold down Fn on my laptop as printscr is also insert.

tru.

i always thought arcademan was kind of a creeper. hes like how old? always with the animoo avs and sigs. is that doll his waifu?

I tell you what always confuses me in these threads, is when you see icons on the desktop for 'winrar' or 'acrobat reader' when the app sets up a file association anyway, and you more than likely double click the file to open it, its not like you load the application and then load a PDF.. unless you're stupid I guess.

well the acrobat one just keeps coming back every update or so, I just gave up erasing it every month.