Just wanted to say hi to Shawn, and Neo fans old and new

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
Hi Shawn,

I haven't logged in for like 6 years, but I found a few superfluous Neo items in a box through which I was rummaging and thought of neo-geo.com. A quick glance at the current topics showed me this board is in a time warp. I don't feel like I've missed much at all. Anyway, hope you're doing well, and glad the board is thriving. You've done a great job with it.

To the newer fans--it's great that you guys are keeping the Neo Geo spirit alive!

Tom

P.S. Is Larry Bassin still around and is he still the only guy with Fun Fun Bros?

Last edited:

daybona

Juz,
Hi there, Larry is still around although I've never seen him post.

And yes, to my knowledge he still is hanging on to his copy of fun fun bros.

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
neogeostore said:
P.S. Is Larry Bassin still around and is he still the only guy with Fun Fun Bros?

I sold Larry Bassin some stuff like a month ago.

-B

aria

Former Moderator
Wow, welcome back.

If there were a person to consider posting in the "old timers" thread in Unrelated, you would be it.

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
Hi Bobak

Long time no see. I'll pop in on the old timers thread and say hi. I didn't know it was there.

Tom

P.S. Hi Darkneo. =) I'm not Larry, but yeah, that was a sharp pickup. =)

Darkneo

Morden's Lackey
neogeostore said:
Long time no see. I'll pop in on the old timers thread and say hi. I didn't know it was there.

Tom

P.S. Hi Darkneo. =) I'm not Larry, but yeah, that was a sharp pickup. =)
sorry, but yeah welcome back to the Forums mate, its like drug that a person can't keep away from. :)

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
In a weird way its almost refreshing to see a person that has been a member for 6 years and only has like 70 posts, instead of people on here for like 2 months who have 2 thousand posts and think they know eveything. Welcome back.