"Kascade Memory Failure" - Remember Me VGMV

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
You ever get one of those ideas that takes hold of your brain and never lets go? No matter how hard you try to shake it, you just have to do it? This video was one such obsession.

It all started after one of my musical journeys (a.k.a. random play) in which I stumbled upon a song by the name of 'I Remember' by Kaskade. I know many of you have heard this song, but for me it was a revelation of sorts. It sucked me into a repeat vortex that lasted the better part of an hour.

It just so happened around the same time I was playing through Remember Me. Ever since I saw it at PAX, the concept of the game intrigued me. Possessing the ability to jack into the minds of others and alter their memories caught my attention. Then one day it hit me. After listening through 'I Remember' for the umpteenth time, the song's tone, melody, and lyrics perfectly paired with the setting of Remember Me. Thus began my decent into video creation madness. For the past week I've been working feverishly on perfecting it and have finally felt it was done.

So please enjoy my little piece of obsession turned into this creation. It's a dedication to video games, music, and that little tick inside all of our heads that sometimes drives us down paths we never imagined.