Kick Dion out

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Didn’t opinion changed post Tonk-gate on Dion?

I think it was more then that.

You have to look at the way things were back then.

Even when these forums were newish the internet was still in it's infancy. Word of mouth wasn't as prevalent back then so even tho we had stuff like mailing lists, the DHP, and small "Groups" where we could talk and discuss the Neo*Geo, Dion was able to do a lot of damage with back door deals, ebaying fake shit before people knew that SNK never made all games on Home Format which he claimed, the fake color coding inserts, and by then the damage to this hobby was already starting to show badly that even now there are people out there who still have no idea they were scammed by him.

Dion and Chris Ray really should get an award for scamming so many people with their shit thinking they did nothing wrong. People have said multiple times Chris is a nice guy but it doesn't change the fact he himself participated with Dion with no remorse for his actions smiling all the while. I sold off my home cart collection years ago and never looked back. I got a lot of money for it since I had some priced shit like Pulstar, Blazing Star, Magical Drop III, etc you get the idea. They were all legit carts but even then I feel bad for people trying to get into a hobby like this.