King Kong vs Godzilla.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Do you listen to the TESD podcast? Because that was said on there almost verbatim.
No idea what that is. What does it stand for? But I'm sure thousands and thousands of Godzilla fans have had the exact same thought. You can't watch the Criterion edition of the '54 movie then skip ahead to All Monsters Attack without wondering what the fuck happened and how did we get here.

Even in the Millennium series, the first one is kind of straight ahead, even if there's no attempted message of any kind this time. And then they tried to stay semi-serious for a little while, but then eventually, Final Wars, which is maybe even sillier than any of the 1970s movies. I don't know why, but it seems inevitable.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I think I pulled out my phone for at least 1/3 of the movie (not all at once).

if it can’t keep my phone in my pocket then it didn’t do it’s job.

in a theatre; however, I respect the audience and the rules. So I would have mentioned “thinking about being on my phone”

I want to be submerged in the story and the world. Can give a rats ass about artsy fartsy story for the sake of it - I’m all about popcorn fun shit brainless shit etc. this just didn’t capture my attention -