KING OF FIGHTERS 2003 AES JAP

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm letting go of my King of Fighters 2003 AES (JAP) cart.
Bought it NEW in a videogame store last year. Played no more than 5 times.
I'm accepting offers, PM me if you are really interested.
I can also provide better pictures if requested.
Ship worldwide.

foto1.jpg

foto2.jpg

Thanks

Denim

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Did you seal the cartridge after playing it? Can you give a ballpark figure of what you are looking to get for it?

Thank you!

GAMEFAN

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yeah, I am in the market for this. But I'm not in the market to waste my time and money.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Ive gotten AES carts from Mandarake that they put the carts in plastic bags to protect it from the case. Usually they have a grade on them too on a small slip of paper.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Did you seal the cartridge after playing it? Can you give a ballpark figure of what you are looking to get for it?

Thank you!

GAMEFAN

Hi, i did not sealed the cart. The cart is as i bought it. it came with a baggy (like the ones from the manual).. but its not sealed. Maybe it seems from the photo, but its not.
about the value, i would be happy with something between 400-500 USD.no more than that. offcourse that if nobody pick this up here, i'll move the deal to ebay and there you never know :mr_t:

thanks

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi, i did not sealed the cart. The cart is as i bought it. it came with a baggy (like the ones from the manual).. but its not sealed. Maybe it seems from the photo, but its not.
about the value, i would be happy with something between 400-500 USD.no more than that. offcourse that if nobody pick this up here, i'll move the deal to ebay and there you never know :mr_t:
thanks
Mas que ganda jogo a um preco fastastico

what a great game, at an fantastic price, too bad, i dont have that money now (:

He is a trusted guy, you can buy from him no problems