Knocking down the pope

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Believe what you want about organized religion, but I don't think pushing down any 82 year old person is a very decent thing to do. Pope or not, that's pretty fucked up.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Yeah, that's definitely not pope-fooling.

Those barriers must suck if people are able to jump them.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Believe what you want about organized religion, but I don't think pushing down any 82 year old person is a very decent thing to do. Pope or not, that's pretty fucked up.

I agree with this. Pushing down the elderly is wrong, no matter who it is. On the other hand, if an 82 year-old is going to get pushed down, he's the one to get.

aria

Former Moderator
Imagine how tense those bodyguards were afterward.

Thank god it wasn't a mohawked, scarred giant russian man in a speedo.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I guess the US Secret Service are behind the Pope's security?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Worse than getting fooled, better than getting shot.

Marek

Banned
I thought they were always hyping the pope security, with his bulletproof clear plastic mobile viewing chamber.

I agree with nruva though. I'm sure my opinion of the pope is probably the worst out of anyones here, but I still think its weak to jump him like that. After all he's only the figurehead, even if he is a freak.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
I thought they were always hyping the pope security, with his bulletproof clear plastic mobile viewing chamber.

They really need to put fake snow and a couple fans in there. The Popemobile Snowglobe would be very festive.

Great thing is, as he gets older and "the shakes" hit, they can do without the fans. The church's way of "going green."

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
ok there's fooling the pope and knocking down the pope. what is next on the list of things to do to the pope?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Social activists still get mad about the pope?

Reminds me Pink, that dumb wigger cunt who called Prince William a hillbilly for hunting foxes for sport.....in the meantime, his brother hunts BROWN PEOPLE with laser guided missiles for photo-ops/shits and giggles.

Or those faggier EUSSR nation states who like to cry about Canada's favorite national pastime: beating baby seals to death...I happen to think chickens are cuter than seals.....why do the germans and Belgians keep killing them for their meat? :crying: And they kill soooooo many of them it's so sad.

Actually, it's more like those religious dickholes who were picketing Parliament Hill over gay marriage around the same time reports came out that our Prime Minister pissed away a HUGE chunk of the countries GDP on this fucking war that nobody wanted.

People and their fucked up priorities, man. Whatever the pope is up to these days, I'm pretty sure it isn't fucking you up to the same extent as Obama is right about now.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Here's a vid of it in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gAGu6Bt6Aw

Next up on the to-do list:

- Fight
- Item
- PkMn
- Run

HAHAHA Unfortunately for her the pope was like.......

gill-resurrection.gif

!!RESURRECTION!!

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Is knocking down the pope better than throwing your shoe at the president?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Imagine how tense those bodyguards were afterward.

Thank god it wasn't a mohawked, scarred giant russian man in a speedo.

for sure, not even jesus could help the pope defend against the new broken spinning lariat

the chip damage alone would've KO'd the pope :oh_no:

Sp0o/\/?! said:
Whatever the pope is up to these days, I'm pretty sure it isn't fucking you up to the same extent as Obama is right about now.

so true

pope >>>>> hope