KoF 2003 or SVC:C Shock Box Art?

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Anyone know of shock box art for KoF 2003 and/or SVC:C yet? I am guessing that there aren't any out there yet, just wanted to make sure that was or was not the case though... Thanks,

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Someone? Anyone with a KOF 03 shockbox insert??? Thought I would find that before SVC...

BUMP!

Suragu

Quiz Detective
I cobbled together a dsecent front/spine image but haven't made a back image yet. I can e-mail it to you if you like. You can PM me with your adress or whatever. I also have 3 svc cover variants and a back image that displays the codes for unlocking the secret characters.

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Suragu said:
I cobbled together a dsecent front/spine image but haven't made a back image yet. I can e-mail it to you if you like. You can PM me with your adress or whatever. I also have 3 svc cover variants and a back image that displays the codes for unlocking the secret characters.

Thanks! PM sent! :D

Suragu

Quiz Detective
I uploaded my KOF 2K3 front image (haven't made a back yet) and my SVC front/back.

The files are a little over 2 megs zipped.

http://users.rcn.com/tobor.javanet\MVS_INSERTS.zip

I do my inserts differently than other people. I create a front/spine and a back image and print them on 2 seperate pieces of paper. The front will overlap the back slightly (on the back edge of the spine image). I save them as high quality jpg images which gives me a smaller size but comperable quality to a pdf file. all you have to do is trim out the image with an x-acto knife or scissors.

I typically print from photoshop onto heavyweight matt paper with my epson photo 820. The results are terrific.

The KOF 2K3 image was compiled from anything I could find on the web. I did a lot of photoshop retouching to get it to work. I just couldn't find any good scans anywhere. Still, I think it turned out really well.

The SVC insert was based on the original insert. I didn't include my other two because they are basically the same as Butta's.

www.mechazone.com (buy my art books and posters... PLEASE!)