KOF SKY STAGE, buy?

Fett

Camel Slug
Anyone get this today?
How much is it?
Good?

Not much hope left for SNK-P, hoping this doesn't suck.....

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Definitely curious....
But will surely want to try before I buy.

Doesn't look very good, but have to at least give it a whirl.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
what fucking decade is SNKP living in?

eathis

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Sure wanna try too.
But seriously it really looks weird.
I think they used the KOF characters because there's nothing really special in that game. Very classic shoot I think and not very well realised basing on the video I've seen.

And KOF characters in a shoot, sorry but just ridiculous for me

SHO

Raiden's Valet
oh yes lets milk more money out of the kof franchise :hammer:

Ianskie

n00b
My expectations for this game aren't very high but I would like to try it. Don't think any arcades around my area would want to pick it up though. Maybe AI would.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I wouldn't buy Sky Stage if it was a 99 cent iPhone game. I honestly wouldn't. I don't know what they'll be charging for this game, but I'm sure it's more than 99 cents, so forget it.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Looks terrible, really poor.

I thought this game was gay as hell when I first saw it, but then the more I thought about it....I actually thought it might work. Where else but in the realms of video game universe could you be your favorite arcade fighter in a shmup free-for-all?

Why not?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I honestly think they have seen what CAVE have been doing the last few years and how successful they've been with their fans abroad, and tried to latch onto it somehow.

The result being frankly embarassing.

drunkninja

n00b
Has anybody been able to comment on the actual gameplay yet? The latest videos actually don't look too bad, but of course, I'd like to see some actual feedback from someone who has played it. So far, it seems like most people are just uncomfortable with KoF characters in a shmup.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Has anybody been able to comment on the actual gameplay yet? The latest videos actually don't look too bad, but of course, I'd like to see some actual feedback from someone who has played it. So far, it seems like most people are just uncomfortable with KoF characters in a shmup.

+1

As long as the gameplay is tight I'll buy it.

Official Ninja

Morden's Lackey
I watched all the videos at the official site last night. Its weird for sure. I don't know though I think it is still cool looking. If it has a North American release I'll get it. I really like all these 360 shooters but I'm not going to get a Japanese 360 and live service for them. Guess I'm stuck with Raiden 4 and Crescendo Symphony.

Burnsro

Rugal's Thug
LOL, I didn't mean they were bad. They are both very good. I just meant I'd like more. :)

I have Raiden Fighters Aces. You could get that. Mushihime-sama Futari is region free and Death Smiles is being localized.

I wonder who developed this. Was it Alfa System?

Official Ninja

Morden's Lackey
I have Raiden Fighters Aces. You could get that. Mushihime-sama Futari is region free and Death Smiles is being localized.

I wonder who developed this. Was it Alfa System?

MOSS ? Same people did Raiden 4.

And thanks for the info!

NebraskaDragon

GO BIG,
Bizarre, but if it's fun, why not? I'm interested. I enjoy weird shooters. Heck, I enjoyed Mobile Light Force 2!

elixir

NAM-75 Vet
Waht do you mean by, "today"? I checked the Japanese XBLA store and there's nothing new. I can't even find a release date if it were retail for 360.

So you're probably meaning hardware, in which cause lol fuck nooooooo. I would check it out if it were on XBLA or possibly if it came to retail in a month where there's nothing else to mess with though.