KOF XIII side tourney at evo

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
as some of you may or may not know... KOF XIII will not be featured at this year's evo. But we are planning on running a side tournament if you want to participate, you can register at the following site... any questions just leave them here, or send me a tweet (@neopenny)... see you guys in vegas!!

http://kofxiiiatevo.com/

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Nice! I'm not going but ill def check out the stream. I'm really excited to see some cvs2 streams too

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
CvS2 is being run by BAS which is fucking sick

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
i know, i cant frkn wait. Not as much as i cant wait for an Online CVS2. Man, playing cvs2 online back in the day was sooooo much fun

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I fully understand the market forces at work, but it pains me to see KoF relegated to a side tournament while Smash Bros. is such a focus.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
CVS2 Online would be sick! Same with Alpha 3 Upper.

ebin, contain yourself from your usual GGPO ultracade or whatever the damn thing is called nowdays.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
i know, i cant frkn wait. Not as much as i cant wait for an Online CVS2. Man, playing cvs2 online back in the day was sooooo much fun

It was nice to play cvs2 online but dear god dat lag yo. It was the worst netcode fighter on og xbox granted it was the 1st...

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
All Spanish commentary for KOF XIII? :scratch: