KOF96 English AES

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
it's more based on the fact that you're selling already and have only been on the site for awhile. I personally don't care about that, bc I already have KOF96, but others obviously do.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Wow. You seriously think this is a conversion? Lmao
This is exactly why good stuff hardly ever comes up in the market place. Everyone is paranoid and bitter about the prices of AES games.
It's a sad state people.

No he's right. That's a fake fucking label. Look the color on the real one he posted. No comparasion. Your shit is sadly a fake and worth maybe 25 to 50 bucks at most considering the manual is wrong and your cart case is cracked.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
No he's right. That's a fake fucking label. Look the color on the real one he posted. No comparasion. Your shit is sadly a fake and worth maybe 25 to 50 bucks at most considering the manual is wrong and your cart case is cracked.

It's not that bad for a JPN copy with Euro printed insert and stickers.

I wonder why he didn't attempted with an other game.
...oh wait! JPN KOF96 is cheap ass

Cg591

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hahahahahaha
I'm so done with this thread. Actually, please continue its hilarious how someone with 10+ years in "the scene" can be so delusional. I guess dumb is just plain dumb.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Hahahahahaha
I'm so done with this thread. Actually, please continue its hilarious how someone with 10+ years in "the scene" can be so delusional. I guess dumb is just plain dumb.

Try harder.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Browneye is a worthless member.

Plus, isn't it against the rules to get banned then make a new account? Rot must be going soft in his old age.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Cg591/Greeneye is solely here for the market. He was banned before for being a piece of shit. Rot said he would give him a 2nd chance and this is what he has done with it. A fake KoF 96 and a DavidG multicart.

Ban & Rape, please.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hahahahahaha

Yes, I'm so dumb that I don't spend real money on bootleg halfassed games. Please tell me how I'm delusional again.

Charlie, Please flush this turd out of the market already.

Last edited:

BishopSNK

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking on the perspective of value, I am a NEW NEOGEO owner, collector, PLAYER, LOVER, and self proclaimed FANATIC!!!!

Therefore, I am sure my opinion carries little weight.

What do you believe it is worth? Consider factors such as: easy to find cart, CIB, Fun factor of game. I actually own this game (without manual, or case).

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Speaking on the perspective of value, I am a NEW NEOGEO owner, collector, PLAYER, LOVER, and self proclaimed FANATIC!!!!

Therefore, I am sure my opinion carries little weight.

What do you believe it is worth? Consider factors such as: easy to find cart, CIB, Fun factor of game. I actually own this game (without manual, or case).

NeoGeo Home carts arn't typical of most gaming stuff. Truth be told if it's a conversion with fake stuff in it and without knowing how bad the board is inside, Maybe 50 bucks shipped if you're lucky.

If it's a legit cart you own minus the manual or the case which factors in a LOT in the value unlike NES games where people still think having only the cart makes it worth money, I'd say maybe $125.00 tops and that's just guessing. Truth be told unless you're willing to open the cart shell with pictures of the board since you're missing the case and manual, then people will treat your cart as a bootleg.

The only reason Cg591 got so much shit because he tried to pass this off as a legit cart when there was way too many "Red Flags" which pointed to it being a conversion. Well that and trying to foist a multi-cart for a high price was also another flag as well.

Last edited:

BishopSNK

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a Newbie to the site I tend to agree with Wyndcrosser.

My "Spidey senses are tingling"

Last edited:

Cg591

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When I bought this game it came with a US manual. I used it for another copy I had that came with a JP manual. I did the old switcheroo so I could have a complete US KOF96. I actually opened the cart that came with the JP manual to be 100% sure.
I wouldn't sell something here knowing its a conversion without addressing it and if I had a suspicion I would check as I did here.
I'm sure the member that bought the game will see it's a legit US version.

You guys are apparently bored or on a witch hunt. First BonusKun, you said the sticker looked faked. Now it's the boards... yeah. Okay man haha.

Anyway, the game is sold so if you guys want to keep rambling on feel free :snack:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
First BonusKun, you said the sticker looked faked. Now it's the boards... yeah. Okay man haha.

Are you colorblind or just being obtuse?

The cart sticker on Shawn's copy on the left is black along with the copy I had which was black also. Yours is a washed out grey.

Last edited:

Cg591

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Are you colorblind or just being obtuse?

The cart sticker on Shawn's copy on the left is black along with the copy I had which was black also. Yours is a washed out grey.

I guess it's the flash from the camera?
Again, I did open the cart and it's 100% authentic.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I guess it's the flash from the camera?
Again, I did open the cart and it's 100% authentic.

I'd like to see pictures of that. Even with the Camera Flash that's way too grey. Honestly I would write the cart off as seriously abused gamer condition if the board is legit.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'd like to see pictures of that. Even with the Camera Flash that's way too grey. Honestly I would write the cart off as seriously abused gamer condition if the board is legit.
still it would look like a normal japanese copy of the game, nor ?