Krikzz website down, Retrogate down, Stone Age Gamer Flash carts removed from main page

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I was doing some research on the new n64 everdrive and noticed Krikzz's site is down. Then I went to stoneagegamer, and the flash carts are removed from the main page. You can still find them via manual search. Retrogate is also down. They have both been down all day.

Hopefully what I think is happening is not happening. Is there any news that everdrive may be out of production due to possible lawsuits if not removed for sale from websites?

I sure hope not. I managed to get all the everdrives I want except a N64 one. I was holding out for the new one.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Retrousb has been around a lot longer than Krizz's Site and they are still up. They make the nintendo powerpak's.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Retrogate site loads just fine for me.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
It's not loading for me and the flash carts are no longer on stoneagegamer.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
That's so weird. I can load it up on my ipad just fine. I can click on the products and everything.

I don't know why you guys are having problems, but I blame Obama.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Just check earlier and retrogate loads fine.Dunno what the deal is with stoneagegamer,still they price gouge krikzz flah carts any ways :shame:

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Just check earlier and retrogate loads fine.Dunno what the deal is with stoneagegamer,still they price gouge krikzz flah carts any ways :shame:
It's because the "uber" collectors want a shiny sticker on their sac'd cart and a fancy-dancy case with a shiny cover and a glossy instruction manual.

fluxcore

Another Striker
I dunno but krikzz has been announcing impending black friday sale on retrogate, so...

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Time to get those everdrives VGA graded.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
It's because the "uber" collectors want a shiny sticker on their sac'd cart and a fancy-dancy case with a shiny cover and a glossy instruction manual.
It's no wonder why any reviewer on youtube gives credit to stoneagegamer for selling the everdrive.Yet they all ways fail to mention krikzz store front retrogate,which sells it at a better price.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I finally got retrogate to load. So hopefully krikzz is just planning a black Friday sale. Lets just use this thread to announce a sale if one pops up.

Last edited:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
To be fair, they are very nice.

I have the stoneagegamer deluxe edition famicom n8 and SD2SNES. They are very nice. I ordered from there because they were in Ohio. I did get my other everdrives through group buys here and saved a buttload on the gb, and mega everdrive. But if not using a group buy, the cost is not that much difference for a quality product, with SD card, manual, and case, that is custom painted and preloaded with firmware. The deluxe stoneagegamer everdrives are very nice to say the least.

I will probably get the new n64 everdrive from there to avoid having to install any chips, but get the GBA everdrive from retrogate. I've actually been thinking of selling my turbo everdrive to get a deluxe stone age gamer one. It feels so fragile and I hate trying to get it out.

Last edited:

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
It's no wonder why any reviewer on youtube gives credit to stoneagegamer for selling the everdrive.Yet they all ways fail to mention krikzz store front retrogate,which sells it at a better price.

Whenever someone points a link to SAG, I always chime in with Retrogate. Retrogate even has case and IC install options which should make the price a bit cheaper than SAG, but this way, you're buying directly from KRIKzz.

Also, possible CD game emulation coming to MegaED and a GBA ED.

And Black Friday Sale confirmed!

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Same. Ordered directly through Reteogate. Package arrived timely and packed well. My Famicom Everdrive N8 even came in an ESD bag.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Lik-sanged?

lol this brings back memories.

250px-Lik_Sang_Logo.png

Fuck Sony.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Sweet, I'm in on a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. I'll skip out on the Amazon Lightning Deals this year. I've been wanting to pick the SNES and NES one up for ages so I can play the REALLY rare ones I could never afford to buy. Any tips on when you order them? I see how the have options to add USB ports and shit but the ones I've used in the past just have the slot to throw and SD card in and you're good to go.

GeePM

Armored Scrum Object
Man if theres a black friday sale I'm gonna kick my own ass, considering I ordered a SD2SNES only a few days ago

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Same. Ordered directly through Reteogate. Package arrived timely and packed well. My Famicom Everdrive N8 even came in an ESD bag.
The first Everdrive I ordered direct from Retrogate was the Super Everdrive. It came to me sandwiched in 2 pieces of cardboard, wrapped in ESD bubble wrap, thrown in an oversized, non-padded, Tyvek envelope. I was amazed that it worked when I got it. He's come a long way.

Sweet, I'm in on a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. I'll skip out on the Amazon Lightning Deals this year. I've been wanting to pick the SNES and NES one up for ages so I can play the REALLY rare ones I could never afford to buy. Any tips on when you order them? I see how the have options to add USB ports and shit but the ones I've used in the past just have the slot to throw and SD card in and you're good to go.

Unless you have a sac cart ready and, for the SNES, a DSP-1 ready as well, get it with all the options...if they're available.

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Whenever someone points a link to SAG, I always chime in with Retrogate. Retrogate even has case and IC install options which should make the price a bit cheaper than SAG, but this way, you're buying directly from KRIKzz.

Also, possible CD game emulation coming to MegaED and a GBA ED.

And Black Friday Sale confirmed!
Nice if i had the money id buy one i'm still short on having money for a famicom&pc-engine everdrive.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Man if theres a black friday sale I'm gonna kick my own ass, considering I ordered a SD2SNES only a few days ago

I'm in the same boat as I just ordered something a while back as well.

Last edited: