Last Chance 3 AES Carts left For Sale, --Make me an offer

gmfuss

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a few AES carts for sale. PM me if interested. These are being offered here first before I list them on Ebay in the next week or so.

Alpha Mission II(us)-Near mint to mint
Bought from neostore as new old stock, sticker opened but still on. It has never been played, and does appear as if it was never played. Complete with book in baggie, no visible faults, old style tray intact and uncracked SOLD TO thefub

Art of Fighting II(us)-Near Mint
Bought from a Japanese seller, not sold as NOS but still has seal sticker on but removed from one flap. No visible damages, minor insertion marks, old style tray intact and uncracked, Complete with book in baggie. One minor drawback-it is a bit dirty, but nothing a careful cleaning won't help, it is all dust and shelf storage. Sold to eclypse

KOF '94(Jpn)-vf-nm
Japanese version, complete with baggie and book, very minor insertion marks. Old school case in perfect condition, no cracks or anything. This is really in almost perfect shape, except for one fact: the book was origionally packed wrong so it bent around the cart. I dont think it ever left its baggie, but it is bent on a straight crease about an inch from the open end.

Fatal Fury 2(Jpn)-vf-nm
Same description exactly as kof94, except the bend on the book is at an angle on the lower left corner, and there is a some heat warping of the plastic on the lower portion of the case.

Sonic Wings 3(jpn)-NM-Mint
Bought from japangamesnow, perfect condition. New style case is excellent, book in baggie probly never removed. Cart has perfect sticker, but a couple light insertion marks and a couple more on the back from the new case. SOLD TO thefub

Football Frenzy(us)-vg
Better than 'gamers condition', but not a collectors piece. old style case is in pretty good condition, with no cracks in the tray or anything. Insert is in good except the top is frayed the whole way around. Book is not perfect but all there and in a baggie. The cart is not too bad, shows wear from use.

I am willing to haggle on the prices, but I have a good idea of going rates and I am in no rush to get rid of them them. I have more on the way, possibly, depending on how receptive you all are to these offered.
If you are in dire need of pics, PM me, I have the abilty to scan them, but i have no camera at the time.
The ONLY payments I accept are Paypal and US Postal Money Orders. And I am trying to keep my personal pledge of no more shipping outside the USA. I had 2 bad experiences shipping comic books to Canada.
For feedback, see my Ebay thread:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=fussrh

Last edited:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
I'm just curious as to what other carts you may have for sale coming up. I'm looking for a Soccer Brawl Euro/Dog Tag AES, Ninja Commando Dog Tag AES, Mutation Nation Euro.

Phillip

gmfuss

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I took the prices off for now. I will accept any REASONABLE offer. PM me is interested

Last edited:

gmfuss

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
jindo said:
Looking for LB2 JPN AES lmk if you got one for sale. :eye::eye:

No Last Blades, but I do have a couple big $ ones I may add, still mulling it over.
And by big I mean $150-$250 range, sorry no MS1's or anything

eclypse

Banned
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Excellent seller here guys! Got my AOF 2 AES and it was in great overall condition! Beautifull pack job as well! Top notch.. Buy it up! :)