Less than Less than 2 hr Left on eBay! Bang Bead MVS carts & more!

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bulletnyourass said:
Is that Bang Bead an original SNK MVS Cart with just a swapped label?

Thanks
Probably not, Bang Bead has a clear case in every proved genuine cart. A picture of the boards would be a big help - if someone wanted to swap the label, perhaps they wanted to swap the case too.

MKL

Basara's Blade Keeper
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
BlackSpy said:
if someone wanted to swap the label, perhaps they wanted to swap the case too.

I remember Chris Ray getting rid of non-black MVS shells because (allegedly) he wanted to have a uniformly colored collection. And that cart comes from NGF...

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey guys,

It hasn't be opened, but I am assuming that it is the NGF version, because of the label. Bang Bead works fine without any problems, though.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Master Terry Bogard said:
Hey guys,

It hasn't be opened, but I am assuming that it is the NGF version, because of the label. Bang Bead works fine without any problems, though.

There is no NGF 'version' just a home made sticker...you really should open it, chances are its a boot.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Master Terry Bogard said:
Hey guys,

Agreed. I don't mind a swapped sticker, but I won't bid on a boot.

TO THE SELLER: I also sent you a message through the eBay. :)

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
bump!

To the seller: I really need to know about the originality of the cames (chips) before I bid!

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I'd like to know myself about the Bang Bead's chips...

I had a bid on it,but I don't want to push if it's a boot..

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
were waiting on pins and needles here....
have you opened it yet...?!?
Or will it be sold how you bought it..."unknown" :shame:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Welcome back MTB... long time no see,

-Nick

edit: After looking at your posting history I see you've been around, I guess I just haven't seen you post... ahh well, welcome back all the same ;)

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ha, yep, I been around, nruva;) Tks.

Well guy, as I said, I am selling the NGF one. I wrongly thought that since I said that, you guys will probbaly think that I was selling a boot. My bad. Infact, that's what I told to all those who bid on eBay--or I think I did. I know that NGF had the habit of putting off labels & putting their own. But I want them to belive that you guys are bidding on a boot--Because sometimes it's hard to diffentiate between a boot & a legit one--for ex, some legit ones use eeproms.

I opened it, and see that all the long chips have black professional like quality label on it them with numbers like 259-p11x125-Visco. Of course Visco made this game. There are no weird wiring, & the small chip all have Neo Geo sign on them. There are 4 long chips on the first slot & 6 on the second slot. So, I don't know whether it's legit or not. That's why I never opened it, until now. For the sake of arguing, though, think of it as a boot. I don't want to get into anykind of argument:)