LF Fresh & Clean 2p 12b Blast City Panel

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looking to grab a clean new 2 player, 12 panel for my blast! Was planning on picking up a repro panel from Jasen and building it out but he's packed up shop for the next 6 months or so, so I'm SOL on that front.

I'm flexible. Repro or original is fine, built out or just the panel with no buttons is fine, just seeing what people are willing to part with. Heck if you have one with the blast cp frame and everything I might buy that off of you too! mines a little beat up.

Anyway, let me know! :)

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
right now, the best deals on 2L12B with sanwa mounts would be through ken @ thegameroom , you can check out his ebay auctions, but I'd contact him via email. better pricing.

his overlays are good quality too btw.

if you want to use seimitsu sticks, I can make you a panel that will accommodate every seimitsu sticks out there.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
right now, the best deals on 2L12B with sanwa mounts would be through ken @ thegameroom , you can check out his ebay auctions, but I'd contact him via email. better pricing.

his overlays are good quality too btw.

if you want to use seimitsu sticks, I can make you a panel that will accommodate every seimitsu sticks out there.

Sweet, thanks code! I saw his stuff but didn't know if it was any good. I went ahead and sent him an email about pricing. As far as Seimitsu, are the LS-32s compatible with the regular Sanwa mount panels like they are with most fight sticks? If so I might not need anything special.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
As far as Seimitsu, are the LS-32s compatible with the regular Sanwa mount panels

Not really. Even with universal mounting plates, the 32’s shaft will sit too short on a sanwa plate.
For 32’s you either want an old style seimitsu plate found on the original astro panels that require these puppies:
131-b.jpg

or the newer "licensed by sega” blast or astro panels which use a more versatile mount with these:
seimitsu_se_plate__66028.1405452401.1024.768.jpg

...or a homemade repro with 4 screw mounts like the one codecrank makes. :vik:

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
...or a homemade repro with 4 screw mounts like the one codecrank makes. :vik:

hey now :lolz: my design is inspired by sega's own plates. all US and UK naomi panels have studs mounts.

the mount pattern I use allows you mount ALL seimitsu sticks , using actual seimitsu mounting plates. even the LS-30 rotary stick.

and even JLFs, using the right sanwa plate. just use 8mm spacers to obtain correct stick height.

booyah !

Last edited:

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not really. Even with universal mounting plates, the 32’s shaft will sit too short on a sanwa plate.

Bah humbug..

The mount pattern I use allows you mount ALL seimitsu sticks

What's the pricing like on your's Code? Also do you have art for them? I'd rather not have to apply the art myself.. to be honest I'm rather garbage at that kind of thing.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
20$ for the plate , 40$ for the custom work, then whatever shipping.

ken at the game room has CPOs for 20$ . good quality .

I'll prep & prime the panel , then install the overlay for an extra 30.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry about the delay code, sending a PM your way! :-)