LG BH200 Dual Format Player QDEO Processor (BD and HDDVD)

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Moving to Japan, looking to get rid of some stuff or it will go into storage.

Bought new, never had a problem with it ever. Gorgeous QDEO video output. One of the absolute best dual format players out there. I know this can be easily configured to be region free, just never got around to it.

This is now pending sale. Thanks!

Last edited:

Clessy

Banned
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
These thing are fucking sweet. I dont know if you're gonna get much interest in it anymore but defanitly the best dual format player made.

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yeah, it's a superb player. If I can't sell it, I'll just keep it and put in storage. The idea is to go with the smallest storage unit possible, so, really need to get rid of stuff.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
I may be interested but I have a question. When these first came out, I remember there being an issue where aspect ratio of films would randomly change. Was this ever addressed in any of the updates? I read about this when the players were brand new. Thanks a lot for any info.

Phillip

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yeah, never experienced a problem like that, ever. The only thing that even comes to mind was "Avatar" on BluRay, the BH200 couldn't read the disc, but that was in the first pressing of that movie, so that may not be a problem anymore.

Clessy

Banned
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
I may be interested but I have a question. When these first came out, I remember there being an issue where aspect ratio of films would randomly change. Was this ever addressed in any of the updates? I read about this when the players were brand new. Thanks a lot for any info.

Phillip
I've got one of these and have never had this issue either. There have been about 5 firmware upgrade however to improve compatablity for HD movies and add new features to the player.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
I've got one of these and have never had this issue either. There have been about 5 firmware upgrade however to improve compatablity for HD movies and add new features to the player.

Thanks for the info, Clessy. Matthew I returned your PM.

Phillip

Sent from my Sn0wed 3GS using Tapatalk, bitches!!!

Clessy

Banned
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
Hopefully you enjoy the player man. Its played every single blu ray i've tossed at it. The only movie known not to play on this thing that I can think of is Clerks 2 as it uses some special HDi interface.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
Hopefully you enjoy the player man. Its played every single blu ray i've tossed at it. The only movie known not to play on this thing that I can think of is Clerks 2 as it uses some special HDi interface.

Thanks Clessy. I cant wait to get it. I already made space in the entertainment center for it.

Phillip

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
Player arrived yesterday and I hooked it up today. This thing is immaculate. Matt is definitely a great seller in my book!

Phillip

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
I watched King Kong HD-DVD for the first time today. Movie has been out forever and I'm glad I waited until today. I cant wait to find a 2nd one of these for me and my wife's bedroom. Thanks again for holding it for me. I know you were trying to hurry up and get stuff out before the big move.

Phillip