Lighted Joysticks? Any feedback...

Jon --- Thanks..

I contacted arcade overlays and they got right back to me and are sending it out before Thanksgiving.... Thanks for the info.

Thanks ARCADE OVERLAYS

bugs002.jpg

bugs004.jpg

bugs001.jpg

bugs003-1.jpg

All Done With The 33" Black Cab.....

jon713

Camel Slug
wow, this is sexy!:drool:

Glad I could help. Im looking into getting a candy cab, where did you get yours?

Arcade Infinity

I got the cab from Jeff at Arcade Infinity about 10 years ago. I bought 2 x 33" metal candy cabs. One for me and one for my brother. I sold mine about 5 years ago and just recently took the one from my brother back and did the paint and powder coat thing. He never played so I took it. I lived near the arcade back then so I was able to play and see all the candy cabs available. There was just the perfect elbow room that I loved on the 33" cabs. The 25" I think is kid size. I also saw how the plastic mvs cabs turned yellow from age. I know purist are into the white look but I just wanted something different so I went black. The control panel was all scratched up so I had it black powder coated. Eventually I want to put the lighted chrome lipped buttons and lighted joysticks but for now I will leave it as is. I have the neo save masta to deal with. I have the original bios and I need to get the universal bios for it to work.

Here is arcade infinity I have not been inside for years but it is still there

http://www.flickr.com/photos/attractmode/2592339867/#/

and the joysticks
paradise-led-bubble-top-arcade-joystick.jpg

Anybody have any feedback on these joysticks..?

They are from paradise arcade.

Last edited: