lolifornia

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
This is why I don't loan the government more money than I have to.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
This is old news. At least if you live here in California, anyway.

In addition to the refund delay, everyone is yelling about the fact that the State Controller just ordered 2 million dollars worth of new office furniture right in the middle of all this mess.

Makes me wanna say "Well, I don't have the cash to pay my taxes right now. Can you accept an IOU?"

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
california-bear-flag.gif

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
No matter how bad it gets, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I got my state refund almost 2 weeks ago, where the fuck is my federal.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
I prepare taxes and if you did yours in January you got your state refund, now in February that's another story :rolleyes:

I got my state refund almost 2 weeks ago, where the fuck is my federal.

That happens sometimes, how did you do your taxes electronically or did you do them through the mail because you didn't do a rapid refund or you would have got it the next day.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I prepare taxes and if you did yours in January you got your state refund, now in February that's another story :rolleyes:

That happens sometimes, how did you do your taxes electronically or did you do them through the mail because you didn't do a rapid refund or you would have got it the next day.

Turbo tax, efile, expecting paper check.

SSS

neo retired
That's complete bullshit. That extra cash you sent in is just an interest free loan the gov't gets to exploit. This is robbery of the citizens plain and simple.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
No state income taxes here.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I love this thread. Never move here.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
jesus, wtf is wrong with these people?

why don't they want to give every dime they make to the government?

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticke...Y6IJfzvEv3WBSK7YWsA?tickers=spy,dia,^ixic,xlf

The problem is that while the media is looking at the voter as a big-bad-stingy asshole for turning it down...the real thing is that most are sick of the Cali government simple giving countless millions to illegals through public aid/housing/health/schools....I'd turn it down too.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The problem is that while the media is looking at the voter as a big-bad-stingy asshole for turning it down...the real thing is that most are sick of the Cali government simple giving countless millions to illegals through public aid/housing/health/schools....I'd turn it down too.

So then why didn't they just put that on the ballot?

dullbuoy

Leon Ther,

i did my state tax online (free) in mid-March and got my refund last April (direct deposit). it took about 3 weeks to get it, but at least i already received it.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
i did my state tax online (free) in mid-March and got my refund last April (direct deposit). it took about 3 weeks to get it, but at least i already received it.

I just realized that there is a U in your username.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I proposed the government should keep all the tax money. just take it, just take it ok

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
One caller made an interesting point today by saying that California has "overpayed" into the system for a number of years and they should get help in this situation because of that.

I'm not backing his opinion but I find it interesting and it is plausible.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Blame the Price is Right...all those cars, blenders and boats they gave away has put the state into near bankruptcy.

:multi_co: